CHAPTER 11: LETTERS, JOYS, AND TEARS

Start from the beginning

AT THE BAKUGOS' HOUSEHOLD

After explaining the unexpected situation, both of the Midoriyas' and Bakugos' family all sit down in the living room waiting anxiously for the result of their children.

In front of everyone, on the table is two letters, one with the logo of U.A High school while the other's has the ginkgo leaves have been arranged to create the Greek letter Φ (phi), which signifies pharmaceutical sciences, with the stem of the leaves forming the infinity symbol ∞.

A High school while the other's has the ginkgo leaves have been arranged to create the Greek letter Φ (phi), which signifies pharmaceutical sciences, with the stem of the leaves forming the infinity symbol ∞

A little debating later, finally Katsuki opens his first. He holds the two end of the letter and rips it apart violently, making the Midoriyas' sweat drop while Mrs. Bakugo just gives him a good whack on the head. What drops from the poor letter is a piece of paper and a metallic circle device. Before anyone could react, the device opens up and shows a hologram of today's number 1 hero, All Might.

 Before anyone could react, the device opens up and shows a hologram of today's number 1 hero, All Might

"AM I ON SCREEN?"

With his trademark smile, his booming loud voice runs through the house as the inhabitants sit still in shock. The big muscle man carries on with his speech

"YES!! IT'S I, ALL MIGHT!! AND YES, STARTING NOW I WILL BE A TEACHER IN U.A HIGHSCHOOL"

Could not withhold his excitement, Deku is shaking his frozen boyfriend's hands all the while whisper yelling

"OMG!!! YOU WILL BE STUDY UNDER ALL MIGHT!!! OMG!!! UNDER ALL MIGHT!!! TEACH BY ALL MIGHT!!!"

The adults are not any better as they also chanting under their breath the same phrases

"Katsuki will study under All Might, the number 1 hero... the number one hero All Might will be teaching Katsuki... Katsuki will study..."

Not knowing his presence has done to the mental health of the audiences, All Might continues

"BAKUGO KATSUKI! YOU DID WONDERFULLY ON THE WRITTEN TEST AND YOU DID EVEN BETTER AT THE PRACTICAL SKILLS!!! THE TOTAL OF YOUR SCORE IS 75 POINTS!!"

"OMG!!!! KACCHAN!!! YOU'RE AMAZING!!!! 75 POINTS!!!"

An excited Deku tackles the smug face teen in a hug while squeaking in amazement.