DDLG [Spencer Reid]

dedicated to mt friend grace, I love you bitch 🥰

This gif gets me SO HOT like wtf he shouldnt be aloud, also, long hair spencer appreciation !

"You understand his headset, so you gotta do this okay? its the only way to draw it from him" Penelope said and I nodded as I was finishing up the blush on my cheeks in a desperate attempt to make myself look younger. the unsub we were dealing with was a compulsive sexual killer with sadistic tendencies.

I really wanted spencer to sit with me and tell me it would be ok, and that he was ok with it and that he knew that he was the only daddy in my life but that wasn't the case. he was incredibly mad at me and didn't want me to do it. I was the only one in the team that matched his preference to a T that he couldn't refuse. he liked girls with h/l h/c and b/t and nobody else on the team match.

"put this on" she handed me an outfit of pale blue stockings with a white tennis skirt and pale blue polo shirt meant to be tucked in. I nodded and started to strip my clothes off in front of her, it didn't matter if she saw my body, it's not like I hadn't seen hers. I slipped it ok quickly and Penelope french braided my hair and I put on basic white keds. I took a deep breath and looked at the floor. "I want to throw up" I mumbled and sat back down. "wheres Spencer?" I asked and she sighed. "he left the building, said he was going home" I could feel the tears welling in my eyes. "I can't cry right now" I mumbled and stook up looking in the mirror. "let's go"

-

"you know the drill right? tap the table three time when you get too uncomfortable and morgan will come in and get you" I nodded. "stick to the questions on detour too much, keep it focused without him knowing" JJ said and I nodded once again, pulling at the tops of the thigh highs. "ready?" I stood up and looked through the double-sided wind. "I think so" I opened the door and cautiously walked in. his eye nearly popped out of his sockets when he saw me. "well, hello darling, what's your name?" he asked his voice made me sick. my body stayed near the door. appear weak. he was the type of unsub that need to be in control. "Y/n" my voice was as soft as possible, my hand gripped the bottom of the skirt toying with it. "well y/n is it ok if I call you baby?" my brain and heart screamed no, but I had to let him. "um... sure" I mumbled and he nodded. "well baby... why don't you sit with me and we talk"

-

I was in that room with him for an hour, explained what he wanted to do to me and how he would do them, and by the end, I had managed to get 3 confessions out of him. Penelope had let me stay with her tonight. no matter how much I wanted I to just go home and cuddle with spencer and just cry, I was mad at the same time. I sat at the bottom of her shower, the boiling hot water hitting my body like small knives. tears ran down my cheeks and my knees were up to my chest. I just wanted spencer. I just wanted my daddy. my hands fell into my wet hair that was still in a french braid. I pulled tightly at my hair, my eyes squeezed shut.

"Y/n?" I could hear Penelope's voice ring through the bathroom. "Yeah?" my voice was broken as a mother who just lost their son. "the foods here," she said and I sighed. "ok ill be out in a minute" she closed the door and I laid my head against the tiled shower wall and turned off the faucet with my foot. I pushed my self out of the tub and looked at my body in the mirror, I still had rope marks, bruises, and handprints covering my body from spencer the other night. I stared at them and I broke down crying again.

in my mind what I had done today was the equivalence of cheating. I slowly got dressed as more tears fell from my eyes, mascara dripped and tear lines ran threw the blush. I collected myself and walked out of the bathroom seeing Penelope grabbing some forks for the Chinese food. we sat on her couch and started eating. "I have a question," she said and looked at her. "ok and that is" I mumbled taking a bite from my food. "Why did Spencer get so upset about what you were doing with the unsub? I mean I know your both dating but i just don't get it" she said setting down her food. I looked down at my mine and pushed the rice around. "do not tell spencer I'm telling you this ok?" she nodded.

"You know spencer and I am dating, but it's not just a normal vanilla relationship. we have a DDLG relationship. He's my daddy and I'm his little girl, we have very strict rules, some I even follow not in little space. one of the big rules is that I am only allowed to refer to him as daddy, he's the only person." her jaw dropped, and quickly went back to eating my food. "oh my god, y/n I'm so sorry. we shouldn't have had you do this. what happens if you break a rule?" I shrugged. "usually a punishment like spanking, or him taking one of my stuffies, but this time I think its more than that." I mumbled and looked at her. she was looking straight at me. "what do you mean?"

"I think he's going to end our relationship"