Chapter 10: The Hotel (Part 2)

Hey guys...  Here's part 2 of Michael and Monica's sexual encounter.. Please be advised.. You been warned.. Graphic sex & Language

*I don't own rights to this song or video*

Enjoy🥰

Michael (POV)

As I reached my head down by her legs, I took my teeth, slid her panties off her legs and opened her legs wider. Her pussy lips were calling me. She was asking for it and so was her kitty. I looked at her as I moved my head down and kissed the insides of her thighs. She was looking down watching me and I loved every moment.

I cupped my hands under her thighs and pulled her up close to me. Her pussy was so wet and ready for me and Mike junior was getting impatient. But the lady well... MY lady comes first. I started head first into her clit and folds. Moving my tongue in all angles and through her pussy, she started moaning..

"Ahhh Michael, don't stop!" She said.

"You like that baby?" I asked.

She bit her lip.. "Yes baby, I want more, please!"

I took my index finger and my middle finger and inserted them into her wet pussy and she hollered out.
"Ahhh fuck baby.  Oh yess!! Yeess!!" She said.

I kept moving my hands inside and out. Speeding up the pace I placed my mouth on her clit and sucked on her. Her hands was wrapped up in my curls, I knew she was about to cum when I her legs started to quiver and she was enjoying so much of it that she screamed "Ahhh shit, I'm about to cum baby, uhhh... I'm about to cum!!"

I took my fingers out and rubbed her pussy until she released her orgasm and her juices came into my mouth.  I sucked her dry climbed back on too of her and kissed her. Her breathing heavy made me solid rock hard. As I kissed her, I felt my dick being rubbed against my boxers and it was her hand. She reached in my boxers and grabbed my manhood and I moaned.

I stopped kissing her and she pushed my off of her and on my back she climbed on top of me and kissed me again. I moaned in her mouth as I felt her hands carefully stroking my dick up and down. She slid my boxers down and kissed my legs. I knew it was time and Mike junior was ready.

She looked at me and smiled.

Before I knew it, I felt her hot and wet lips go down from my head down my shaft. She was deep thrusting me first hands and I felt my eyes go to the back of my head. She bobbed up and down using her hands to stroke me at the same time I was going crazy. 

"Monica," I breathe "Just like that baby ooohhh..!" I said.

She kept bobbing and knowing I was about to bust she stops. Looks at me and the biggest smile ran across her face.

She climbs on top of me and started kissing me, down my neck, towards my chest and she used her tongue to trace and kiss my body.

"Baby, I can't hold on much longer!! I need you right now..!! I said.

Monica (POV)

I got on top of Michael by straddling him. I rubbed his dick against my swollen folds before entering myself on him and gently tightened my pussy muscles and slid down on hip..

"Ahhhh!!" He screamed.

As I kept riding his dick, he grabbed my hips and I we rocked back and forth. Up and down I kissed him on his lips while using the bed post to keep my balance. Throwing my head back with every slapping sound and pounding we made. I was falling deeper and deeper into our love making. And this meant we are going deeper into this than I imagined.