Chapter 9: The Hotel (Part 1)

🥰🥰🥰 Heads Up guys the moment is here for some sexual activity!!! You have been warned so... Here We Goooo!!!

Enjoy!❤

Monica (POV)
So me and Michael head into the beautiful hotel. As I look down I noticed that my phone was dead.
'Shit, This cant be happening right now.'

My heart started to flutter at full speed because I have never let my phone die completely. It's just that the whole jet ride here was very relieving, talking to Michael ease the tension and erased some scary of the feelings away. Just from this one trip so far, he has been gentle, kind and sweet. I'm so happy that Lizzie told me to go. I will have to treat her to a dinner with just me and her.

As we reached the desk, he gave the receptionist our information and he gave us our keys. Michael handed me both keys to hold until he verified both of us for the meeting Saturday morning. The walls were beautiful it was like living in a beautiful palace. Gold and silver lining. Huge pictures and designs on the walls even the employees were dressed to perfection. As I looked down at our keys, it surprised me that me and michael were going to be next door hotel neighbors. His suite was right next to mine, I guess someone set this up for a set up. I got ticked but in my mind, I needed to hurry up there and get my phone on the charger. I have to be patient.. even though this type of patience i only thought.. could be troubling.

Michael (POV)

When me and Monica got to the hotel, she looked so nervous to me at first. I know that I have to be patient, she is worth it. I never knew that someone who went through so much through the love of their parents, could go through so much love struggle. I want her to know that everything that I do is genuinely love and not for show. It's now or never and it's never or dressing in black for her. Either way I will do everything in my power to keep her and love her.
I wander though in the long run have she ever thought about true love and having kids... just a random thought but it's the wrong time to ask. Maybe by tonight, when I take her around and enjoy the amenities, she will open up more.

'I wonder did she start feeling this way because I kissed her or is it something else?'

Monica(POV)

After Michael walked me to my room, he opened my door and I thought that I was going to melt like Ice. The room was huge.. I'm talking about a small kitchen, big ass television set, furniture, a beautiful bathroom, kinda made for two people but then the bedroom is what psyched me. A huge bed, another set of furniture chairs, a closet and a big ass tv in the bedroom.
I couldn't believe that people actually buy these rooms, it was hardly a space missing where things weren't in place. I was beyond shocked. The bell guy dropped my things off and when he walked out, Michael gave him a hundred dollar tip and he walked towards Michael's room.

As I kept looking around in awe, out the corner of my eyes, I saw how Michael was leaning against the nearby wall watching me. After I turned around and our eyes met, it stay that way for a long time. This man made shivers run all through my body and I was enjoying this moment until the bell boy knocked on the door, handed him his key and Michael gave another hefty tip.

"Michael, um.. This is so beautiful. Do you always have rooms here like this?" I asked.

"Well, it's way more than that Monica, this is actually one of my favorite place besides in New York... and back home. I own my own ranch that I sometimes go to when I need a getaway." He said smiling.

"Oh really? You actually have one of those. Wow!" I said, "I wouldn't mind visiting to see it one day." I said.

"Well how about in a few days after the trip? I would love to take you, it'd be great company to me." He said.

I paused.. and it was so long Michael walked up to me and touched my face. He lifted my chin with one finger and looked at me in my eyes. I think he could see the scariness creep up on me because he kissed me afterwards. His lips were smooth like silk, he caressed my neck until he reached by my coat jacket I was wearing.

'Omg this man is about to take me here and I don't care at this point.'

He unzipped my coat and helped me take it off without breaking the kiss. He lips went from my lips to my neck and I moaned. My neck is my most sensitive spots and he found it everytime. He stopped almost suddenly and asked me a question...

"Do you want me to stop?"

I looked in his eyes and shook my head "No, don't stop."

As he managed to take both of us to the beautiful couch that was place in front of the television set, our love making began. He laid me down first still kissing me, my hands traveled down his stomach and I lifted his undershirt above his head, I broke the kiss and gradually kissed him down his neck and near his chest, his head was raise as if he wanted to look into the sky he moaned, "Mmmm.. Monica."

He looked back down at me, licked his sexy lips and crashed into mine. Touching me through my shirt he stops kissing me and unbuttoned my blouse, revealing my red and black Victoria secrets sensual catalog number 93.

"Mmmmm... VS Catalog number 93 I see." He said with a smirk, "I am in love.."

This nigga is smart, very smart. If I have been doing most of these trips with my boss, he would probably name every catalog of clothing I was wearing, shit.. he was probably doing it on the job everytime I worn something almost see through or an opened top.

By that time we are in the bedroom, he's almost out of his boxers and I still have my skirt on. He lays me down and leans his body against mine but on the side, he takes his hand and traces my body from my lips to down to my breast. With one thumb he snaps the bra in half and I moaned even more. The heat is kicking in and I am getting drippy wet for him. It's getting worst now because he started sucking and nips on each of my breast causing me to hold his hair in one hand and grab the sheet in the other.

As he kissed each of my breast he then comes back up to me ear and whispers with his deep as voice, "I'm hungry and I'm not talking about food."

I breath out, "Michael I-.." he puts his finger to my lips and tells me.."Shhh... I want to taste you baby."

As he slowly moves down to the lower part of my body he slides my skirt down and sees the matching pair of underwear that goes with my bra. He hums as he takes his teeth and slides my panties down revealing my swollen and wet pussy. I took a deep breath as his hands spreads my legs further apart and he looks up at me with hungry eyes, I give home the go ahead by shaking my head. I knew that this was too good to be true for me.

My boss of four years is about to eat me out like a hungry animal and I was about to scream my daylights out.. I already know and I am not prepared.. or am I??

To be Continued...

AWWWW SNAP!!! SHE SLIPPED. LOL
So comments Anyone? I also appreciate all of you who have read my story soooo far..

Please keep a look out on my new one real soon!!

Vote, Comment and Like for me please!!
🥰🥰😘😘💯💯