6 𝚃𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌 𝙴𝚡

Start from the beginning

"Okay, yeah I'll text her and ask her. You should ask Y/n!"

"I don't know, I'll think about it"

"Okay, but I know you like her!" He says annoying me.

I really did like Y/n but I don't know how far we would get in a relationship, so I try to avoid talking about it.

Your POV

"Hey Catelynn, we need to go grocery shopping today."

"Oh yeah, do you have the list?" She asks knowing we would buy too many things that we don't need.

"Yeah it's on the fridge"

"Okay let's go!"

"Okay I'll go get it"

———————————————
(At the grocery store, after they get all there groceries)

"Okay Catelynn, can you go over the list to make sure we got everything?" I ask.

"Yeah I will"

"Dog food, check. lettuce, carrots, and cucumbers, check. Donuts, check. We got everything!"

"Okay good let's go check out"

(Btw I haven't said this yet but Cami is your emotional support animal/ service dog for your anxiety and Molly is Catelynn's also for anxiety, so they both came with them to the store.)

Me and Catelynn walk up to the register. Neither of us were really paying attention, that's when I heard a familiar voice.

"Y/n?"

I look up and I see Jason. My toxic cheating ex boyfriend.

"Jason? I thought you moved away?" I ask him.

"I did but then I moved back, to say sorry to you" He says.

"I don't need your fake apologies Jason, you cheated on me with two other girls and when we all relized it you moved away because you were scared. Guess what? They are now two of my closet friends!"

"I know, I really am sorry!" He tries to apologize again.

"Yeah, sure that's what you said the night before you left!" I say and he is silent for a moment. "See?Exactly, you have no way to defend yourself because you have no ability because you did do it and I won't forget it!"

"COME ON Y/N" He screams.

"Stop yelling Jason I'm just here to get my groceries, leave me alone!"

Cami gets on two legs and puts her paws on my stomach to signal that I'm getting anxious.

"Y/n let's go to a different aisle" Catelynn says.

"No it's fine just ring up our stuff please" I say wanting to leave as soon as possible.

"No! Not until you accept my apology!"

"Not with this attitude I won't!" I yell back at him.

We start to walk away and that's when Jason grabs Catelynn and kisses her forcefully to try and make me jealous. It didn't work and it just made me mad because he wouldn't let her go.

"JASON STOP, I SWEAR TO GOD iF YOU DON'T LET HER GO YOUR HEART WON'T BE THE ONLY THING I BROKE" I scream.

We start to attract people's attention as I tried getting him away from her but he won't let go. He pushes me down so hard my head hits the hard floor and I pass out.

The  last thing I heard was Catelynn crying and security wrestling with Jason. I was able to give Jason a black eye, but after that everything went dark...

(A few hours later, Tom's POV)

*Ding, ding*, I hear my phone going off, it was Catelynn. She was spamming me.

(Here's the conversation)

Catelynn
1:28 p.m
OMFG Tom! Jason, Y/n's crazy ex boyfriend, attacked me at Walmart!

Catelynn
1:29 p.m
Y/n tried getting him off me, she gave him a black eye and a broken nose.

Catelynn
1:30 p.m
He knocked her out cold!

Catelynn
1:31 p.m
She is at our house with me and Hannah. the police got Jason down, but he got bailed out of jail!!!!😢

Tom
1:37 p.m
WHAT?! me and Haz are on our way there!

Catelynn
1:38
Okay, thanks😭

(At Your apartment)

Me and Haz get out of the car and run into the elevator. That's when we see a creepy looking guy come into the elevator with us. He follows us to Y/n's apartment and that's when I realized it was JASON! Catelynn had described the way he looked and to watch out for him. There he was following us to find Y/n!!!!

(I hope you like this chapter, what do you think Jason was planning on doing? How will Tom react? Read more to find out: D)