but suddenly, the door swung open.

"we are here!" the both of you heard jimin exclaim. immediately, the both of you push away from each other creating a space in between you guys. "dude! don't you know how to knock?!" the younger raises his voice, as the both of your hearts beated awfully, quick. that was a close one.

jimin raises a brow, as namjoon walked in. "did we interrupt something?" namjoon questions, holding your papers, in his hands. jimin stands next to him, the both of them completely clueless.

"nope, not at all." you smiled trying to steady your breath, after an intense make out session, you had with jungkook. but you were still basically panting.

"are you guys going to leave or something? what're you doing here?" you advert your eyes to jungkook, sending him a glare. "geez well here are your notes back, y/n.." jimin said, tossing them onto your bed.

namjoon approached you and hands you the other pile of notes. "thank you for letting us borrow your notes." he responded. "we'll see you guys later." he added as namjoon waved goodbye.

as namjoon and jimin left your dorm, and shut the door after themselves, you immediately move your eyes toward jungkook.

"you're so rude!" you slapped his arm, causing him to flinch, and rub the area you had hit him on. "uh, ouch?" he spoke, offended. "the fuck was that for?"

you sent him another deadly glare, as he looked at you all innocent. "what'd i tell you!" you exclaimed hitting him repeatedly on the chest. "stop it hurts!" jungkook defends.

"oh, really? does it look like i give a fuck?" you ask sarcastically and continued to hit him.

jungkook put his hands up, as an attempt to avoid your hits. "ow.. you're so vulgar," jungkook hissed. you feel satisfied, for giving him what he deserved.  

"and it's such a turn on."

you immediately stopped hitting him distancing yourself away from him and taking a seat on the
bed with your arms crossed. your smile dropped.

"fuck off." you curse, done with him, and his little fuckboy attitude. "see?" jungkook slyly smirks. "if you're so vulgar in a situation like this i'd wonder how you'd be in bed."

your eyes widened at his statement. you grasp on
his pillows from his bed, and throw it towards his direction. "you fucking pervert!" you shouted and instead of the pillow hitting him jungkook caught
it instead.

"is sex all you think about? for fucks sake, control yourself." you scolded, rolling your eyes.

"why did you throw a pillow at me again?" he asks you turning away from him. "are you tryna see my dick again? 'cause if you want to you, could've just asked for it." you cut the dirty boy, and those dirty words off mid sentence.

"you're annoying."

you remarked as he let out a laugh, falling back on your bed — you stood up, quickly walking towards jungkook as he continues laughing. you snatch the pillow out of his hands, "give me this." you replied aggressively, afterwards throwing it back, onto his soft bed.

suddenly, jungkook sat up from his position, and manages to grab on your wrist, pulling you down onto the bed. you gasped by his swift movements.

you were now hovered on top of him, as he stared into your eyes. "alright, jokes aside." he began.

"you make me really happy, y/n."

he smiles, and your cheeks turn into a shade of red from his statement. "how can you be like this," you questioned, lowering your tone towards the end of your sentence. "first you're such a pervert and now acting all cute." you respond, as he lightly chuckles.

"do you like me?" he asks you for reassurance. you slowly nod. nothing but silence was filled inside of the room until he shamelessly spoke up. 

"then date me." he said.

"just give me a chance to make you happy."

no matter how many times you've told him to wait jungkook is just impatient. he wanted to claim you as his, as soon as possible. to you at first it seemed like he was rushing things. but now, jungkook had seemed genuine about things.

you knew, he was being genuine.

"and now i can't even control myself when i'm with you." jungkook clarified. with you hovered over his figure, he took advantage of that view and admired your features as you did the same.

"one chance?" he asked.

"i promise, i'll do my best to be a good boyfriend to you." he added. "i want to make you happy just like how you make me happy." he explains, as he wraps his arms around your waist, pulling you down onto his figure, leaving no space whatsoever, in between the two of you. you felt butterflies, in your stomach by his smallest gestures.

just being inside of his embrace already made your day automatically better — your heartbeat fastened.

you stare into his eyes as jungkook stares back into yours. you watched as a smile creeps up on his face which caused you to feel more butterflies. 

"jungkook."

he nodded, indicating for you to proceed with what you had to say. "if i give in," you paused, hesitating.

"can you make me a promise, not to hurt me?" you asked. there is a few moments of silence as he took in a deep breath.

"of course." he brought his right hand up, sticking out his pinky finger. "i promise you." the both you and jungkook interlocked pink fingers together as the corners of your lips tugged up into a soft smile.

"then yes." you responded.

he then smiled. a smile so wide, his cheeks turned into a shade of pink as his heartbeat beated faster, father than the previous speed it was at.

"i'll be your girlfriend."

jungkook's eyes lit up in an instant, as he sits up on his bed with you moving to the side of his body.

you sat up with him and jungkook pulled you onto his lap, "y/n, you don't know how happy i am right now." he states, biting his lower lip. you then smile brightly at his response, "neither do you." you said.

"then allow me to show you."

jungkooks arm snakes around your waist, pressing your body against his as he pulled you into another passionate kiss — you kiss back without hesitation.

now, things between you both are official.