Neko Masahiro

"Masa. Over here sweetheart." Kousuke pats next to him on the couch, waiting for Masahiro to jump up and sit next to him. The younger just purrs and jumps in his lap. "Hi Kousuke.." Masahiro whispers and curls up, his ears twitching slightly.

"Hey baby. How are you?" Kousuke pets his ears and smiles. "I-I'm okay. I cleaned the room, s-so that's good." Masahiro smiles back. "Good boy Masa. I'm proud of you." He mutters.

"Thank you Kousuke. B-But um....you're kinda p-pulling my ears." Masahiro says as his cheeks flush red. "Oh I'm sorry baby. I didn't know." Kousuke strokes the soft cat ears gently. "N-No..it kinda felt good.." The younger muttered. "D-Do it again..please.."

The older male smiles and pulls his ears gently, stroking them as well. "Is that better sweetheart?" Masahiro nods. "Mhm.."

~Later~

Masahiro hisses at Kousuke from across the room. "I am NOT putting on  that ridiculous maid outfit Kousuke!" The older scoffs and lays it on the bed. "Not even for a little while?" He smirked.

Masahiro grabs it and frowns. "No, Kousuke. Im not wearing that. Even though it does look...kinda comfy.." Masahiro let's his hands roam his own body, trying to feel the fabric on him. "W-Well..maybe.." Kousuke just nodded, knowing Masahiro would put it on.

Blah blah blah maid outfit Masahiro yeah yeah I ran out of ideas please kill me😭😭

Please vote and comment..........