Argument

"Kousuke, for the last time, no." Masahiro said a bit angry at his boyfriend. "I'm not letting you go buy cigarettes." Kousuke rolls his eyes.

"It's not really your choice Masa. Besides, it's not affecting anything." Masahiro couldn't believe what he just heard. "Doesn't affect anything?! Kousuke! You constantly smoke around me, damaging both our lungs!"

Kousuke steps back and sighs. "Then maybe, oh I don't know, stop being around me? Maybe go find something else to do instead of being around me 24/7?" Again, the younger male was shocked. "I.." he turns away. "Fine. I'll go and stay with mom instead."

There wasn't much to take from the Ooshiba household except from some clothes and toiletries from Kousuke's room but Masahiro took all of it in the suitcase he brought with him and exited the house.

"i can't believe the nerve of him. Damaging his health because he doesn't want to listen. But no, he never does and that's why this isn't working." He mutters.

(Kousuke's pov)

I lay in bed without my boyfriend. I'm not going to lie, it was lonely. But he should have worried about himself and not me. I'm the adult here, not him. "But I miss him already.." I groan. "Nevermind that. I should be preparing for tomorrow's lesson."

Later on, Kousuke finishes up grading tests and making lesson plans. He stops by Shofuku to see Masahiro but when he walked in, the blonde was busy talking to Yabaae while serving him. "Here you go." He smiles.

The older male walks up to the counter and sits down. "Hey Masa." Masahiro looks up to see him. "Oh..hi Ko. What can I get you?" Kousuke shrugs. "Surprise me." Masahiro nods and goes to the back to make some omu-rice. He comes back and hands him a bowl then picks up Yabase's empty one. "It's on the house Yabase. Considering you weren't with Toru and them." The boy smiles shyly and nods. "Thank you..That made me really happy."

He stands up and walks out the restaurant as Kousuke clears his throat. "What was that?" Masahiro shrugs. "Kindness?" The dark haired boy growls softly. "I mean, why did you talk to him like that?" Again, ye shrugged. "Because I can?" Kousuke finishes up and pays for his meal. "You know what I mean"

He then hands Masahiro his ring, "You forgot this." and walks out. "Even after an argument you still have to be a butthead.." Masa rolls his eyes and smiles. "Stupid old man."

By the time the younger male gets home, he's too tired and worn out from work to do anything so he just gets in bed and instantly falls asleep, even without his lover. "...instead of being around me 24/7..." rings in his head. "I guess I have been around Ko a lot lately.."

Too many thoughts swirled around in both of their heads and maybe...just maybe..they should spend some to me apart...

IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!! I FINALLY GOT MY ACCOUNT BACK- please vote and comment though <3