Hotel

{Kousuke}

I lay on the couch pondering, waiting for Masahiro to get out of the shower. It was the weekend and I booked us a hotel, but he was taking forever. With me being the impatient one, him taking not even 10 minutes to do something would feel like an hour. After over 15 minutes of waiting, I get up and go knock on the bathroom door. "Masa, you okay in there?" The door opens and he walks out with a towel around his waist and his hair dripping water. "Sorry for taking so long. I didn't-" He looks away shyly. I cup his jaw gently, making him look at me. "No need to apologize Masa, it's not even a big deal." I lay on light kiss on his forehead. "Now, go get dressed. We need to leave in 30 minutes." Masahiro struggles out of my grasp and shuffles to his bedroom. "Gimme 5 minutes and I'll be ready." I chuckle. "God, so adorable."

A few minutes later, Masahiro walks into the living room wearing one of my t-shirts with a pair of blue jeans. "Ready to go Masa?" He reaches into my back pocket and takes out the cigarette and lighter. "What the fuck-" He scoffs then sets them down on the table. "You won't be needing these." I sigh heavily. "Masahiro. Give them back." I command. "Nope, you don't need them." I move behind Masahiro and lean on his shoulder. "Please, can I have them?" I pout. "Ko..You don't need them. I told you I'd make you quit, didn't I?" Of course he did; and I remember quite well. I kiss Masahiro's cheek then grab his hand. "Fine, let's just go. Our bags are already in the car."

{Masahiro}

After getting into the hotel room and putting our bags away, Kousuke lays on his side of the bed and I sit at the foot. "You don't have to be so awkward. C'mere." He motions me over. "I'm not being awkward I just..."‌ I snuggle into his arms. "I just hate invading your personal space." Kousuke gives my hand a gentle squeeze. "Masa, you will never invade my personal space. If anything, I want you around more."

Sorry for so many one shots. I just dont know what else to do. Im running out of ideas for this story.