Lonely Nights

{Asaya}

"Please Asa? Can we go to Shofuku? Oh! Can I spend the night at your place too?" I brush my hair out of my face. "Only if that dork doesn't come with." Masahiro looks at me awkwardly and I glare at him. He sighs then rubs the back of his neck. "You guys go without me. I'll stay home and watch Shigeo while you're gone." Kensuke puts a hand on my shoulder and looks at the dork. "Are you sure Masa? I mean-" "No, it's fine Ken. I can just make myself something to eat." It seemed as though I hurt his feelings. "Oh ok. Well, see ya Masa! Pork cutlet bowls, here I come!" I shrug off the thoughts as Kenny and I walk out the door holding hands.

{Masahiro}

Well, my night has been a total bust. Kensuke and Asaya went out to eat, all our friends were busy, and to top it all off, Kousuke went out smoking and drinking. Now all I can do is make me something small to eat and go to sleep. After making some leftovers, I go to lay in Kousuke's bed, making sure to shut the door.

I wake up to hear keys jingling and the door opening. "Hey, I'm home!"‌ I curl up in his blankets more, enjoying the scent of cologne on it. "Kou, in your room." I hear him chuckle and open the door. "There's my Angel." I turn to face the wall, still buried in the covers. "You alright..?" Kousuke sits on the edge of the bed. "Masa, talk to me. I'm right here." I tug on his shirt and he maneuvers to lie next to me, spooning around me."Everyone's gone." Kousuke nuzzles into my neck. "I'm so sorry baby. You could have called or texted me and I would come home immediately, you know that." I smell the alcohol on him and move my sleeve to cover my mouth and nose, resulting in a muffled, "I didn't ask." He wraps an arm around my chest. "Kousuke, you smell like alcohol. Move." Kousuke doesn't move so I shuffle to the other end of the bed. "Fine. I'll take a shower. Then can I come lay back down?"‌ I nod.

{Kousuke}

I try my best to get the stench of alcohol off of me and eventually, I smell much better. After my shower I put on a loose t-shirt and a pair of sweat pants, just to be comfortable.

"Babe, tell me what's wrong." Masahiro groans from beneath the blankets. "Angel~"‌ I hear a giggle from him. "Oh, you like when I say that." "Kou! No I don't!" I laugh as I sit down on the bed. "Where is everyone else anyway?" He peeks from the covers. "Ken and Asaya are at his house, everyone else is busy." So he was left by himself. "What can I do to make it up to you? I'll do anything." Masa blushes softly and hides back under the blankets. "Can we...you know.." My mouth goes dry. "Are you asking me to..Fuck you?" He peeks out from his hiding place and nods. "Y-Yeah. But um, please be gentle. I want to be able to walk." I laugh. "Sure thing baby. Just let me take care of you. You can ask for anything whether it be to stop or to go faster."

{After it; Masahiro}

I lay sprawled out on the bed, while Kousuke draws a hot bath. "Masa, the bath's ready." I limp to the bathroom as I mutter, "I told him gentle. But does he listen?‌ No, of course not." Kousuke's already in the tub, waiting patiently for me to join. "C'mon. A nice bath will help." I carefully step into the tub, trying not to step on Kou. After settling down, Kousuke pulls me closer so my backside is touching his frontside. "Kou-" "Shh, I said let me take care of you." I lean into his arms and fall asleep, faintly feeling his fingers threading through my hair.