One shot

ahah totally not an old one that i wrote in case i ran out of ideas. not at allllll

"Kousuke, dinner's ready!" I was finished cooking dinner for Kou and I while Asaya and Kensuke were going out to eat. "Mmm, smells delicious honey." He wraps his arms around my waist as I put the food on the plates. "Like the new apron I got you?" I turn to face him. The apron reads, "Kiss the cook." Nothing too weird. "Oh look, guess I have to kiss you now Masa." I scoff. "Let me put the plates on the table then I'm all yours." Kou unwraps his arms from around me and leans on the counter. After putting the food dishes on the table, I walk up to him and put my hands on his chest, clinging tightly. "Fuck, you're so gorgeous Masa." He pulls me in for a short but sweet kiss, then pulling away with a wet sound. "C-Can I have another one Kousuke?" He nods. "Of course angel." I close the small gap between our lips, giving a peck. "I love you so much baby." I blush immensely. "L-Let's just eat, shall we?" We walk over to where I sat the plates and sit across from each other. "So, how was your day Kou?" He shrugs. "A lot of papers to grade, so the usual. How about you?" I swallow a bite of Makizushi. "It was good, though you were very distracting in math class." Kou laughs. "I couldn't help but look at you most of the period. Luckily everyone was taking notes and not looking at me. Speaking of notes..." He takes a sip of beer. "Did you finish taking notes?" I stammer. "Well you see, um, I-I was so distracted by um, by you that I uh- f-forgot to?" He glares at me with a raised eyebrow. "So you're saying you didn't do it." I take several large gulps of water as my mouth was getting very dry. "Um, it's your fault for being so hypnotizing." Kousuke swallows what I assume what was a bell pepper because all that were on his plate, are gone. "You think I'm hypnotic?" I shake my head quickly. "Well no, I mean- yes, but maybe- um.." I fumble with the ring on my finger. "Sorry for not taking the notes Sensei Ooshiba." I really sounded like one of his student right now. "No no no. Stop apologizing and do better next time." Great. He doing the whole 'teacher thing' at dinner. "I expect better from you Masahiro." I mutter, "I know." He gently cups my jaw. "Hey, look at me honey. We can go over notes later, okay?" I nod as I finish my last bit of food. "Good. Now, go lay down while I clean up here babe." Kousuke take the plates, put them in the sink and ran some water. "Kou, I can clean up. It's fine." Without warning, he picks me up and lays me on the couch. "Rest for a bit. You've done a lot today and deserve a bit of quiet time." He peppers kisses all over my face then walks off smiling softly. I grab the blanket next to me and wrap it around my body.

"Baby..?" I groggily open my eyes to see Kousuke standing over me. I manage a whisper, "Kousuke?" He puts a hand on my forehead. "You're burning up. Are you alright?" I nod. "Y-Yeah. I-" He rubs my neck gently. "Hush beautiful. Let me take care of you." I cling on to Kousuke's shirt and pull him closer. "Just stay here with me."

I dont know how to end so yeah.