-03-

It's been a few weeks since Y/N attended the academy

It's been a few weeks since Y/N attended the academy. Her relationship with Akaashi grew to the point where they were able to call each other friends. Y/N also started talking to the white-haired boy— Bokuto, a lot more.

"You're energetic, you know that right?" Y/N said jokingly. Bokuto gave a quick smile and headed into the classroom. "Just trying to brighten up people's day." He said as he continued smiling at the girl.

Once they entered the classroom, whispers became roaring throughout the room. "What could they possibly be talking about?" Y/N thought. As she was looking around she saw a girl, arms across her chest with an expression of disgust on her face. Y/N didn't know what brought such a foul expression on her face, but she just brushed it off.

"L/N-San, you okay?"

Y/N looked up to see Akashi staring at her. "He still has that tired expression on his face.." she said to herself. Come to think of it-- She rarely saw Akaashi without that still look on his face.

Once was when Bokuto and Y/N got in trouble with the teacher, all they could do was laugh. The other time was when Akaashi wasn't in the best mood and the duo tried to brighten his day.

Then it clicked in her, the only time Akaashi didn't have that look when Bokuto was around. He was an energetic being, he had such pride in other people, including himself. He had the same loveable aura that the Principal had.

"I'm fine," she stated. "Thanks for being concerned for me. She gave him a faint smile and Akaashi simply nodded and headed towards his seat. "Oya Oya looks like someone's in love!" Bokuto whispered to Y/N.

The H/C girl slammed her hands on the desk directly looking at Bokuto. He was startled by her sudden outburst. "Bokuto what the hell?" She shouted. All eyes were settled on her, but at this moment; she didn't care.

She realized she must've been too harsh, in doing so she cleared her throat and sat down. "Sorry Bokuto, I was a little stunned by your sentence. I apologize."

Instead of hearing dead silence, she heard a sudden outburst of laughter. Not many voices of laughter, just one. That one voice was none other than Bokuto himself. "Ha! Who knew you would react like that!"

Y/N was confused about what Bokuto was trying to say. "Who knew someone would be that mad over love!"

Y/N stood up from her chair, "Oh shut up dumbass!" The duo began slowly teasing each other until the room became filled with laughter. Everyone was just staring at them.

No wonder they thought those two were dating.