-01-

"Y/N?"

"Y/N?"

"Y/N, are you awake?"

The female's eyes opened, fluttering quickly. A bright light shined throughout her room.

"Can I just stay in for today.." Y/N said yawning.

"Girl, it's your first day. I wouldn't want you to be late. Imagine all the fun you would have!" Her mother tried to be cheerful. She knows Y/N isn't much of a social person.

"I feel like everyone is gonna make fun of me... Japan doesn't have many black people, y'know.?"

This brought a frown upon her mother's face. The only reason they moved to Japan is that they thought America wasn't safe for them.

Y/N became very fluent in Japanese. When she was born her mother's Japanese friend was talking about moving to Japan. She was hesitant at first but soon gave in once her daughter was 5.

"You'll be fine, and hurry up I have to open up the bakery."

Her mother owned a bakery, she adored pastries. Y/N also caught on to her mother's addiction. Cooking became one of her hobbies. Once it was summer break she would head over to the bakery and help her mother out.

Y/N stumbled out of bed, brushing her teeth, putting on her clothes, and headed towards the stairs.

"Good luck on your first day Y/N." Her father hollered at her.

"I will, by now," Y/N replied.

Sure she was nervous, but this may be another gateway into making new friends. The day she had to say goodbye to all her friends in America was very heartbreaking for her.

All of her memories will stay forever in her mind, but today she will start a new pathway.

After a while, Y/N walked from the bakery to Fukurōdani Academy.

"You got this Y/N, just breathe," she thought. She took a few steps before entering her new academy. Eyes were all settled on her. She could feel the stares of many people.

"This is overwhelming" she mumbled. After changing her shoes she was directed to head straight to the Principal.

"Come in." She heated a muffled voice.

"Oh, it's you L/N-San. Come come, have a seat." She was hesitant at first, but soon gave in and sat next to a boy with black hair and eyes, a very tired and weak face.

"L/N-San, this is Akaashi-San. He will be showing you around the school. Don't worry, he's a very kind man." The Principal, Mrs. Usagi, looked at both of us and ushered us out of the room.

"L/N-San, is it?" Y/N looked up at him. "Yes, and you are..?"

"Akaashi."

"Nice to meet you Akaashi-San." Y/N gave him a warm smile before they started walking around the school.

"This is classroom 1-C, your last period, correct?"

Y/N looked down at her schedule to confirm. "Ah yes, it is."

Akaashi slowly opened the door greeted by pairs of eyes directing towards the duo.

"Sorry to interrupt you Haco-Sensei."

"No no, it's fine, what brings you here?" He questioned.

Akaashi turned his head towards the female. Haco-Sensei looked at Akaashi with a look of confusion.

"And you are..?"

"O-Oh. I'm Y/N L/N." She said as she politely bowed. As Maco-Sensei went to introduce himself, Y/N couldn't take her eyes off of a certain white-haired boy.

"Such an odd hairstyle.." she thought.

Soon after she realized she was staring too hard because they both locked eyes.