-05-

Huh? Did you hear that right? There's no way he just answered for you— right?

"Uhm, Bokuto-San, may I ask a simple question for you" Mrs. Usagi looked a Bokuto with a confused and concerned look.

Bokuto kindly said "Of course" without having any knowledge that he just answered a question directed towards another person in the room.

"Did you realize the question was aimed towards L/N-San and not you? Did you have no intention that I was finished with my sentence?"

Her sentence sounded so intensive and rude, but her voice said otherwise. Her voice was so soft and kind, you could mistake her for someone who would be rude at some times.

"Ha! I just know L/N-Kun so much I decided to answer for her!" He exclaimed with pride in his voice.

'That's the worst logic I've heard.' you thought.

How does one come up with that answer?

Bokuto of course.

"Oh." was all that came out of Mrs. Usagi's mouth.

We both stared at him as he looked back with a oblivious look.

"Well then," the principal inhaled sharply and quickly as she continued her sentence.

"L/N-San what do you think about tutoring Bokuto-San?" she asked again, obviously dumbfounded by Bokuto's statement.

Damn. You feel pressured once again. You wanted to exit the room with Bokuto and scold him for the out burst he made.

"I guess I will do it." you looked up at her with defeat.

"It seems I already don't have a choice by a little someone." you slowly turned your head to Bokuto as you slowed down your last few words making them more aggressive.

"Hey! You're my best friend besides Akaashi, y'know? I practically know everything about you." he said jokingly.

'Everything?' you thought.

"What's my favorite color?"

"LF/C"

"Wrong! Better luck next time little boy."

"I'm literally older than you! What the hell do you mean?"

You both started teasing and joking with each other as Mrs. Usagi looked at you which such a kind gaze.

She's proud of herself for asking you to tutor you. She knew she could count on you.

"Alright then, it's official. You and Bokuto-San are know tutor partners."

Bokuto grabbed the side of your waist and pulled you into a strong and warm hug.

You had to comprehend what happened. It happened all so quickly.

"Aw! Cute little L/N-Kun is now my tutor! Make sure to take care of me." He smothered you with words in a child-like voice.

It was cute.

You knew you would enjoy spending more time with Bokuto.

"Okay asshole, you're gonna crush my lungs." you squeaked out.

He let go and patted your back as you scolded him for him being the cause for your lack of oxygen.

Mrs. Usagi said goodbye to both of you as you walked out of the door.

"So, L/N-Kun, where are we gonna study?" he asked as he placed his hands on his hips slowly walking so he can keep the same pace as you.

"My mother owns a bakery so we can always study in the back where the breaks are held, or in the seats."

"Woah! Your mother owns a bakery? Does that mean you can bake?" he placed his hands on your shoulders shaking you.

"Well she taught me from time-to-time and I ended up learning myself. Eh, maybe during summer break I go over and work at her bakery."

Bokuto's eyes widened at awe.

He laughed and place a thumb and point finger out making a check with his hands and placing it on his chin.

"Definitely wife material."

"Excuse me?"

———
Yes, the chapter is finally here after 4 days. I apologize, I've been in school and I've lost a lot of motivation to even do my work 🥲

Also I'm currently writing this in school when we're supposed to be taking a test.

By the way i failed that test, go me! 🧍‍♀️

anyways, i hoped you like this chapter, i decided to add more fluff to it so it wouldn't get boring.

I'll probably upload a new story sunday or saturday. anyways bye bye! ily ❕❕