-07-

"Achoo!"

"Achoo!"

Akaashi's head turned towards you. "Bless you. L/N-Chan, are you okay? You've been coughing and sneezing a lot lately."

You were happy about how much Akaashi cared for you. "I'm fine I promise, probably just the dust around this school." you reassured.

Akaashi persisted on taking you to the nurse, but you kindly declined.

You were both sitting on the roof waiting for Bokuto, for time to fly by, you both started your homework.

"Man," you sighed out. "Everything okay?" Akaashi asked once again.

"I'm glad about helping Bokuto, I really am, but I feel so pressured about it." you replied.

You meant what you said about meaning to help Bokuto, but should you have agreed?

"As you said last time, I can always help when you're not available." Akaashi gave you a quick smile before heading back to his work.

You smiled back at him and heading back to your own work.

Your coughing continued and Akaashi kept checking up on you every time. Once again you said you were fine and you shouldn't worry about you.

"Hey! Akaashi-Kun! L/N-Chan!" you heard Bokuto waving and calling out to both of you.

"Hey Bokuto-Kun." Akaashi greeted him and he smiled back.

"It's nice to see you again Bokuto!" you exclaimed and he also gave you a quick smile back.

"So, what are you guys doing?" Bokuto asks. "Homework." is all you reply with.

"Aw c'mon it's lunch time, shouldn't we be hanging out" he pouted. You laughed at his act and replied back to him. "We were just doing it to pass time waiting for you."

Come to think of it, could you have not just struck up a conversation with Akaashi?

"Well, I'm here now and it's time for us to spend some quality friend time together." His smile radiated so much happiness and pride it was honestly blinding.

The conversations you all had changed from time-to-time. It could go to homework, situations that had happened during this day, and maybe even teachers.

Akaashi and Bokuto were both concerned about your excessive coughing and told you to drink water. Great, now Bokuto was concerned about you.

"I don't think I need the nurse, I just need to drink water and I'll be fine." that was your only excuse.

You didn't want to concern them over a little cough of yours. Soon enough lunch was over and your next period was with Bokuto.

"Hey L/N-Chan, are you ready for the little tutor session your giving me?" Bokuto asks. He seemed more happy about it than you did. Was it because he wanted to spend more time with you? Only Bokuto knows.