-06-

Bokuto laughed at your reaction to his statement

"Its a joke of course, unless you don't want it to be." his tone got more serious and low at the last few words.

He leaned closer to you, basically forcing you to be pushed back onto the nearest wall.

Your breath hitched and you tried to look everywhere other than his piercing yellow eyes.

"Oh? Did someone get flustered?"

You finally got the courage to look at him and slightly push him off. "C'mon Bokuto-san, stop playing around." you said. You knew what he was trying to do, yet you didn't know how to act.

"Eh? But L/N-Kun, I'm not even playing around!" he acted like a child as he started clinging onto her arm, yanking her side-to-side.

"Damn it Bokuto-San, you're so clingy." you laughed at his childish act.

"I'm just trying to show you love! You need love in your life L/N-San, love!" he said as he grabbed your waist from behind and hugged you tightly.

"I think i'm getting enough love me from you Bokuto-San."

You weren't completely fine with him touching you, but it's a hug, how bad can it get?

"Shit, class is almost over. We should both head back." you said as you removed Bokuto's hands and walked off to your class.

"See you later this day Bokuto-San!" you whisper-yelled so you wouldn't disturb any class that was nearby.

He wasn't mad by the loss of contact, but he will miss it. He waved back at your disappearing figure and headed back to his own location.

The next two periods were pretty much the same as the past one. Sure you made a few conversations with people, but it didn't last very long.

"Hey, L/N-Kun."

You heard a low voice calling your name and you looked up. It was Akaashi.

"Oh, Akaashi-San, it's nice to meet you again." you flashed a smile as he sat beside you. Your conversations with him always changed from time-to-time.

"How has it been wish Bokuto-Kun? I heard you guys has been quite close friends.

You stopped your work and placed down your pen.

"I actually got called to Mrs. Usagi's office because I am supposed to tutor him. Our friendship has actually grown from the past few days."

Akaashi stared at you as you went on and on about him.

If only you could get as close to Akaashi as you did with Bokuto.

"I could help with tutoring if you're not available."

You looked up at him, questioning why he would randomly offer help to you.

"Yeah, that could actually be helpful. You can even join us both if you're also available." you flashed him one last smile and went back to your work.

On the outside he kept his same neutral face, but soon had a small smile appear onto his face.

He really did enjoy being friends with you.

The rest of the day was also normal. You and Bokuto messed around in class and sometimes got in trouble.

Tomorrow is the day that you can finally tutor Bokuto. You knew you would struggle and have some problems, but you would do anything to help him.

You stayed near the sakura cherry blossom tree and waited for Bokuto and Akaashi so you could all walk home.

The sun was set to golden hour and your melanin skin was glowing under the sun light.

When Bokuto and Akaashi both walked out of the school, they stopped in place and looked directly at you. Your skin looked so beautiful.

"Wow. She looks nice doesn't she Akaashi-Kun?" Bokuto turned his head and looked and the black haired male.

A pink tint was put into his face as he continued staring at you. "Yeah she does." was his only response as he walked towards you with Bokuto following right behind him.

"Hey L/N-Kun! You look so pretty!" Bokuto yelled as he walked near you.

"Ha, nice joke Bokuto." you responded. "C'mon L/N-Kun, you should take my compliment!"

You and Bokuto went back and forth as Akaashi looked at the both of you.

"Y'know L/N-San, he isn't wrong about you looking beautiful."

That left you and Bokuto staring at him as he walked by. Akaashi realized you guys were both not following and slowly turned his head to look back at both of you.

"Are we both walking home or not?"

———
Haha, love triangle and love plot😎🙌

Also ignore that it's a day late i can't bring myself to have motivation for literally anything because i hate everything 😍🙌

anyways i hope you enjoyed this chapter

bye bye