27 || There Can Only Be One Dark Witch

Mulai dari awal

Serena was not happy about her bleeding lip. "Oh fuck this. I'll just have to end you faster than what I thought" the lighter blonde snaps back and Sabrina falls down feeling her head burning.

It was like she had a thousand needles inside her brain. "AH!" Her scream echoed inside the school.

Those close with super hearing could hear it.

"Before you go I want to tell you a little secret," Serena grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. "Your little Hybrid boyfriend and me actually had a thing when he came for a visit. And oh can those lips kiss magically"

Oh did that make her blood boil. It was like a rush of anger and adrenaline that made her clenched her hands into fists and she actually felt blood come out of them. She felt jealousy and she was not pretty with jealousy and anger mixed together.

"You're lying!" she screamed and even with a headache managed to step on Serena's foot and twist her wrist until she heard a crack. Serena screamed in pain.

Serena grabbed her wrist and snapped it back in place healing it. "Oh but we did"

"Please. Klaus would never kiss such desperate and disgusting whore like you. He knows that'd be a big downgrade than what he truly has" she pointed herself smirking at Serena who glared at her.

"When i finish with you. I'll go on with him and I'll make him scream you will be able to hear him even dead and then I'll go with Hope your oh so best friend who can't be anything but a sad girl who needs the center of attention to make herself feel like she belongs and then i can go with that so pathetic headmaster and i'll will laugh when he pleads for mercy-"

"Shut up!" Sabrina demands her blue eyes growing darker in anger.

"And the I'll go one by one with these puppets because that's all they are puppets worthless and pathetic puppets" Serena says even slower her eyes turning black.

The room started to have a tenser air. The sky started to sound with thunder and lighting started to fall onto the ground. The lights flicker and some exploded. It was scary how everything changed even darker. It was nothing like they have seen before. Those who had escaped didn't know what was going on. All they felt was a strong void cold.

"You will not touch them. You won't even breathe the same air as them" Sabrina says as she looked at her friends and lover.

Serena raised an eyebrow. "Oh yeah? You can't stop Sabrina. You don't have magic or strength to do so. You're just as pathetic as them"

A dark chuckle came from the girl and she finally raised her gaze to her. The taller dark witch took a step back. "This is my town!" another light exploded.

"My school!" a lighting struck at the ground.

"My friends!" it was like Serena started to feel smaller at the look of Sabrina.

"My family!" her feet moved against the floor as she walked closer to Serena. She was not afraid. She has never seen this power. No one ever has. It was too much, even for her. She was actually afraid.

"And you won't do anything to them or anybody else. Cause here there can only be one dark witch and that is me," her eyes changed to black and all she saw was black and white once again. "Say hi to our dear family for me would you? Goodbye Serena" Sabrina raised her hand and the knife flew to her hand and she stabbed her cousin in the heart.

Serena's eyes changed back to normal and she grabbed Sabrina only for her to push her to the ground and sink into darkness. Her last view was of Sabrina and not human Sabrina. But the dark witch Sabrina.

She was back. Sabrina Blackthorn was back.

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

SABRINA BLACKTHORN IS BACK EVERYBODY! The true Sabrina we all know and she's not playing. I can't believe this finally happened. Ugh I've been waiting for this since i finshed the first book. Serena Blackthorn is dead and was killed by the one and only Sabrina Blackthorn.

Ugh i TRULY hope you peeps like it since i did put effort into it and it was what you guys expected. I'm so happy and well have to say a little sad because there's an end to everything and this story is close to it.

Sorry for any misspellings :)

Remember to stay safe <3

Follow me on Instagram: whorv06.wp

Comment what you think!