12 || Headless Horseman

-Sabrina's P.O.V-

"Well, Sabrina you are definitely not a ghost" Sabrina crossed her arms. "Obviously I've been saying all this time I'm blood and flesh" the blonde girl said in the most obvious tone she could muster and Alaric chuckled at her.

"Ok, the blood tests say you're fine and Emma's spell worked out and you're good as new except by one this we can't really understand..." Alaric said and she raised her eyebrows.

"What thing?"

Emma opened her mouth to try and explain what she couldn't really but had a theory. Her mouth opened but nothing came out when MG ran inside looking completely out of breath and worried also a hint of fear.

"Dr. Saltzman we um we have another one" he breathed out.

They all sighed except Sabrina. "Another what?" she asked.

"Another monster" Mr. Williams said and they all head up to the main area that was not the dungeon and Sabrina wasn't going to stay behind.

"The headless horseman" MG said and Sabrina stopped dead in her track when she heard screams of students running around.

"Get then to the library we'll round up everyone there and try to find a way out and someone tell me how can we kill this thing" Alaric instructed and they all nodded. But Sabrina stayed still she didn't know whether to help or hide.

Alaric turned to her. "Go hide with the others they will need a witch like you" he said and she looked conflicted but nodded. Sabrina turned on her heels and ran to the library her curls jumping and her heart seemed to beat a little faster. She has never met a headless person nevertheless the headless horseman.

Once inside she met with Josie and Darren. "Is everyone here?" Josie asked and Hope closed the door with magic. "Yeah now we need to figure out how to kill this thing" she said and they all started to read through the books but Sabrina.

Darren looked at her. "Sabrina?"

She glanced at him and shook her head. "Wait my brains a little slow since I, you know came back and I can't believe these things are real at all...again" she says and didn't care if people watched her have a small panic about it.

He walked over to her and held her arm's length. "Don't worry we have the answer somewhere in this and Dr. Saltzman will come in and save the day if I don't do it first" he joked and she laughed a little.

"Since when did you become a hunter 101?" she asked him.

"Since I became part of the super squad" Sabrina raised her eyebrows.

'What the hell is a super squad?'

She asked herself and tries to think when of before but she never heard of the 'super squad' but it lost definitely sounded something MG invented which he did she just didn't know.

"Guys come on, look for something," Serena said and came beside Darren. "Wanna help me look?" she smiled at Darren and Sabrina raised her eyebrows.

Darren and Serena were something and Sabrina noticed it by the looks she gave him and he smiled when she came.

Kind of reminded her when he smiled at her back in New Orleans. And she kind of felt uncomfortable.

"Yeah sure" he smiled looking what seemed dazed and they walked away. The blonde Blackthorn girl crossed her arms scoffing because he was talking with her and he left without even a goodbye.

"Yeah tell me about it, when he's with her it's like there's nothing else" Lizzie Saltzman came beside Sabrina.

"Yeah, rude" she scoffed. "Here I will help you" Lizzie said and both blondes went to find something in one book.