21 || Code

-3rd person's P.O.V-

Mystic Falls had gone completely dark. Everyone was shocked to see the place looked pitch black and out of nowhere. They were u prepared and didn't have flashlights or candles ready. But then again who is ready for a blackout.

Sabrina had fainted on the ground. Her body fully collapsing hurting her head. Klaus let his eyes go yellow and he glanced over to where Sabrina was standing and was now on the ground.

"Sabrina! Hope!" he called her and flashed over to her holding her just in case of any attacks.

Hope Mikaelson moved towards her father's call. The lights went back on though

"Hope you black out the whole town" Freya said looking out to see nothing. It was so shocking that nothing was seen.

Hope Mikaelson frowned confused. "What but it wasn't me" she said in defense. "Then who else?" Serena asked sassily.

"Not me" the redhead excused. "Maybe it was you?"

"What no! Why would i want to black out the whole place?" the blonde asked crossing her arms and scoffing.

"You lost control for a moment, you were fighting and a wave of energy ran through the whole place" Freys explained and Hope looked down thinking that it could've been her, after all, she has lost control like that before.

Sabrina held her head and groaned sitting up blinking and trying to adjust to the lighting. "What happened?" she asked looking up at Klaus who helped her up.

She was dizzy and her head was hurting maybe it was the fall of the memory hitting her harder than expected. "The town blacked out but it's back, although we don't know what happened to you" Freya explained trying to know why the hell was Sabrina on the ground.

"Are you ok?" Klaus asked her looking over her to try and find any wounds or any abnormalities but luckily found none. Other then how warm she was, she wasn't usually this temperature. She was often colder.

"Yeah..." she frowned looking at the ground. She felt warm and she didn't know why, but she could have the idea of why?

"Where's Serena?" Hope said looking for her best friend and not finding her anywhere in the room. She was there five seconds ago and now she wasn't.

"When did she leave?" Kol has never seen someone sneak so easily, besides someone else but this was too smooth and weird.

"She's probably somewhere but you young lady is in so much trouble" Hayley turned to Hope with very angry eyes and crossed arms. Hope sighed rolling her eyes doing the same pose.

"What about Sabrina?"

"This has nothing to do with her, but about you" Hayley has never seen Hope act to bratty in her whole existence. She was always a girl who respected her parents. And never disrespected anyone, especially her friends. Yes, she would have her moments but this was odd.

"No Hayley, she's right i shouldn't be here-"

"Don't apologize. Hope you apologize to Sabrina" the mother hybrid was not joking and had the most serious face anybody has seen her. The tension in the room was thick, too thick. It made Sabrina's headache worse.

Hope tried to fight against her mother's stare but lost in defying her and turned to the young blonde. "I'm...kind, maybe...sorry" that was the fakest apology anybody could hear.

It did remind her of how Sabrina used to apologize. She wasn't good at that, but she's learning.

"Now go to your room, think about what you've done, and when you learn how to say a sincere apology, you can come out" Hayley knew Hope had to learn how to be better again because this was not how her daughter was.