14 || She's Better Than You

-Sabrina's P.O.V-

As I walked through the hallways I could swear all eyes were on me

As I walked through the hallways I could swear all eyes were on me. That everyone was talking about me through their lips. Their minds asking questions I could ask myself and I swear I hate it.

Cause when I looked at their eyes I saw pity. And I hate being pitied. It made me feel useless, weak and like I needed someone to come to my rescue.

People looked at my every move and I felt like the outsider all over again. I mean I always was the outsider but now it seems like I actually mind.

Mr. Saltzman said that I was allowed to walk around an not only stay in my room but just chill and then at the end of the day inform him of how I felt.

But right now I felt like I was the same but at the same time, I wasn't. It was like something was lifted off me to be replaced with something else I cannot describe.

I truly wanted to call Klaus, maybe he could help me with what's going on. But I didn't want to sound like a needy girlfriend that can't do anything for herself.

Girlfriend, his girlfriend.

It feels different to call myself that and him being my boyfriend. It was funny because neither of us were those types that would call each other that but it's what we were and I loved it.

I shook my body at the sudden feeling and walked past people heading over to the magic class where I thought I might like to watch.

Although I think it will make me feel worse.

So as I stepped over the door I knocked and saw it was Mr. Williams who was substituting.

This class always have substitutes, sometimes students make mistakes.

Fun fact I was a straight A student. How? You may be wondering. Well, I couldn't exactly do earth magic so I wasn't allowed to do the magic. Lame I know but hey it was like I had a free period.

"Hey Mr. Williams" I said to him.

No students had arrived yet it was better that way people didn't see me walk in. "Hey Sabrina, what can I help you with?" And there was that annoying tone of voice and those soft eyes.