Quotes

Klaus Mikaelson: "She truly knew how to turn darkness into light"

"I loved her, I love her and I will forever love her"

°°°

Darren Scott: "She wasn't like any girl I've ever met"

°°°

Hope Mikaelson: "Sabrina was the best friend someone could ever wish for"

°°°

Alaric Saltzman: "I saved her when she was only four years old and I regret not being able to save her now"

°°°

Hayley Marshall: "Sabrina had a hard life, she is better wherever she is now"

°°°

Lizzie and Josie Saltzman: "Sabrina was the best when it came to her friends"

°°°

MG: "Sabrina was awesome"

°°°

Landon Kirby: "That girl really did know how to kick someone's ass"

°°°

Rafael Waithe: "She was the most badass girl I've ever met"

°°°

Elijah Mikaelson: "Sabrina changed my brother, yet broke him when she died"

°°°

Rebekah Mikaelson: "She was like seeing myself when younger, looking for love"

°°°

Kaleb: "Sabrina and I never got along, but i gotta say it isn't the same without her"

°°°

Kol Mikaelson: "She brought laughter into our home"

°°°

Davina Mikaelson/Claire: "She didn't deserve the life she was given, she deserved better"

°°°

Freya Mikaelson: "She often teach me instead of me to her"

°°°

Marcel Gerard: "Sabrina Blackthorn a good girl, with a hard life"