The truth about Finn

MILLIE
I realised that I never knew much about him. I am his girlfriend, but there isn't much about him that I know about.

I laid on Finn's chest, him shirtless while I wore his baggie shirt and a pair of my shorts. We had a make-out session about 2 hours ago and we were now just relaxing.

"Finn? When you turned 16, did you ever think that you had a soulmate? S-Since I'm assuming you didn't get one when you turned 16..." I asked.

"I honestly did, I believed that somewhere in the world, my soulmate was just living her life, and now...she's right here, her head gently laying on my chest..." Finn admitted, kissing me.

"What about you?" Finn asked, smiling as he held me.

"Well...I didn't. I honestly didn't think I had a soulmate..." I said, feeling the tears form in my eyes. I still remember my birthday.

I ran up to my room and plopped down onto my bed, about to cry.

"Why don't I have a soulmate? Am I not attractive?" I asked myself. Eventually, I went to bed, not wanting to do anything else.

"Well...baby...I'm here and I'm never leaving..." Finn said, kissing me. I sat up, my lips still connected to his. I got on top of him, smiling as his hands went to my waist. We made out for a few minutes, close to going further, until we heard his friends outside.

Finn put his index finger to my mouth, ushering me to be quiet.

"What do you guys want?! I'm kinda busy!" Finn said, yelling to his friends.

"Can we come in please!" Caleb said, about to open the door. I quickly hid under the bed, confused.

GENERAL
"Why did you guys have to disturb me?" Finn said, angrily.

"Is anyone else here?" Gaten asked, looking around.

"N-No. I'm alone here." Finn said, knowing that Millie was just below him.

"Look. Your dad called the dean! He's coming to visit and apparently he didn't sound happy." Caleb said, beginning to talk about Finn's father.

Finn mentally slapped his forehead, pissed that Millie would hear everything and he never wanted her to.

"Why? I thought the deal with the dean was still on for another 6 months?" Finn asked, knowing that his friends knew everything.

"Well apparently your dad has found out something that could potentially ruin the deal. I think it's about the girl...Millie." Gaten said, looking sad.

"What? Why? Millie has nothing to do with this! He can't be coming all the way from Atlanta just because of Millie...can he?" Finn asked, shocked.

"Finn...the deal your dad agreed to assured that you and Grace would continue to date until you broke up with her at the end of your college education! You've broken that deal on your fathers behalf when you started dating Millie!" Caleb spoke, knowing everything about the deal along with Gaten and Finn.

"There's nothing to be worried about. I'm not gonna let anything happen to Millie. I love her and she's my true soulmate! Remember that day we discovered the note? We found it after I met Millie in the library!" Finn said, trying to counteract his dads mindset.

"Morning Finn..." Caleb said, walking into Finn's room.

"So-" Caleb began before he saw something on Finn's bedside table.

"What's that?" He asked, picking up the note.

"I don't know. What does it say?" Finn asked.

"There is no reason for my dad to go after Millie since she's my true soulmate." Finn said, smiling a little bit.

"What did you find out about Grace's family?" Gaten said, reminding Finn.

"Oh shit." Caleb said, remembering.

"That Grace's father is a millionaire business man who doesn't like complications...and Millie dating Finn instead of Grace would be a massive complication!" Gaten said freaking out.

Just then, as Finn started to worried, he remembered, Millie was just below him.

"Uh...guys...there's someone else here..." Finn said, holding out his hand. Millie took it, coming out from under the bed.

"HOLY SHIT...you just heard everything didn't you?" Gaten said, face-palming himself.

"Y-Yes..." She said, slightly nervous.

"This will not end well." Caleb said, worriedly.