4.2 - You Are A Pirate

Start from the beginning

Rumlow replies "Twenty-five, top mercs, led by this guy. Georges Batroc." He brings them up a photo of Batroc on the screen.

Rumlow informs them of who he is "Ex-DGSE, Action Division

Rumlow informs them of who he is "Ex-DGSE, Action Division. He's at the top of Interpol's Red Notice. Before the French demobilized him, he had thirty-six kill missions. This guy's got a rep for maximum casualties."

Y/N does a mocking voice "Top Mercs, maximum casualties....... The Fucker's just a bootleg ME!" He throws his hands up in the air.

Venom clears his throat "Bootleg US" He corrects his host.

Everyone ignores Y/N much to his dissatisfaction to continue getting more information on the mission "Hostages?" Steve asks

Rumlow  Uh...mostly techs. One officer, Jasper Sitwell. "He pulls up Sitwell's photo on the monitor."

Rumlow looks at everyone "They're in the galley

Rumlow looks at everyone "They're in the galley."

Steve has a confused expression on his face as he leans in and whispers to Y/N "What's Sitwell doing on a launch ship?" However Y/N just has an equally confused look, Cap then turns to all the S.H.I.E.L.D agents and gives the orders "Alright, Y/N and I are gonna sweep the deck and find Batroc. Nat, you'll kill the engines and wait for instructions. Rumlow, you sweep aft, find the hostages, get them to the life-pods, get 'em out. Let's move." Everyone went off to do their final preparations for the mission ahead.

Y/N does a mock salute to his friend "Aye, Aye Captain" he then has a teasing smile on his face "Get it, boat puns" Y/N was internally Impressed with himself as Steve just rolled his eyes at his roommate's usual antics.

"Secure channel seven" Steve ordered as he spoke in his wrist comm before he threw Y/N one as well who slid it onto his wrist.

"Seven secure" Natasha almost instantly replied "You do anything fun Saturday night, Steve?"

"Well all the guys from my barbershop quartet are dead....... So no not really" Steve joked but in a serious tone.

"Wait you were in a barbershop quartet, oh we are so harmonising together when we get back" Y/N said as he wrapped his arm around Steve who was now stuttering like crazy trying to take back what he said, Y/N then looked at Natasha disappointedly "And why are you just asking Steve!? what about me?" He asked seeming somewhat offended as he let go of Steve.