Chapter 5-I'm such a failure

It took me moments to process in my mind what just happened. 

   I turned around and ran at full speed. "Easter Bunny!!!!!!!!! KANGAROO!!!!!" I yelled.

   He ran to me, well mor e like hoppity-hopped. "What's wrong?"

   "T-t-the v-vampire.... Jack... Kidnapped...." Tears started pouring out of my eyes and I wiped them slowly. 

   "HE WAS WHAT?!?!?"

   "K-k-idnapped...."

   "We have to get the others, mate."

   "B-but it was my fault... I-I was just st-standing there... A-and he was t-taken in f-front of my eyes.... And I-I didn't do anything!!!' I sobbed.

   He patted me on the back in an effort to comfort me. "It'll be okay. You can't do this alone."

   I slowly nodded my head in agreement.

~FF~ (Fast forward XDDDDD)

   "Easter... What did you call us for- Is that Snow?!" Santa's eyes got big.

   Tooth Fairy squealed and tackled me to the ground. Sandy started clapping with a grin on his face.

   "Tooth... If you don't get off of me... I really will die...." I grumbled.

   "Oh, sorry..." she awkwardly got up and backed away. "it's just that I haven't seen you in so long..."

   "How did you get back?" Santa asked.

   I explained to them about how I was in a slumber for twenty years and theres a vampire hunting for the ice rose I left behind from that time. And now, she kidnapped Jack.

   "Hold up a second... What does the ice rose has to do with this?" Santa asked.

   "It's purely made of feelings... From that time... And thats why she wants it..."

   "So, enough chitter-chatter," Easter Bunny interrupted. "We have to get Jack back!"

    "So which way did she go?" Tooth Fairy asked.

   "Um... I got no idea...." I scratchedthe back of my head and smiled in innocence. They all sweatdropped. 

   I walked over to the spot where Jack was kidnapped and pointed to it. "Um... she left from this spot...."

   "Snow, what are you stepping on?" Easter Bunny pointed out.

   Question marks floated around my head and I picked it up. I read it outloud.

   Come alone to the spot where snow doesn't melt. I'll be waiting. Bring the ice rose and come alone. If I see any other guardians with you, you'll be having some blood on your hands. *wink* *wink*

   I finished reading it and immediately threw it to the ground and stomped on it. 

  "I'm going to kill her! I'm going to kill her!' I shouted with fire in my eyes. "And what the heck does she mean by where the snow doesn't melt?!?!??"

   "She could mean by the Artic," Santa pointed out.

   "Wait.. what place?"

   "The Artic. It's winter all year around there. Maybe that's what she means."

   "The Artic..." the name sounded strangely familiar. "Thanks, Santa."

   "What are friends for?" Santa pat me on the back. "Now we got a naughty boy to save!"