03

A week ago

Seungkwan walked to Hansol dorm to make everything clear and done. He can't keep calm about it anymore. He need to talk to him. When he reached to his dorm he directly knocked on the door.

Waiting and waiting for the door to open and only to see Seokmin. Confused and curious.

He said he going to tuition today.

"Hi Seungkwan."

Seokmin with his bright sunshine smile to Seungkwan. Seungkwan just give him a looked. Don't know if he he should reply him with smile or glare him.

What is he doing here.

This is Hansol's.

Why I smell something fishy here?

Seungkwan just stood there doing nothing. Staring at Seokmin while Seokmin feels like he going to melt by Seungkwan's.

"Where is Hansol?"

"Oh he-"

Seokmin got cut by someone hugging him from behind and it's a boy. Seungkwan deosn't know who was it because the boy were shorter than Seokmin but Seokmin does. Something shocked Seungkwan the one who back hugging Seokmin suddenly spoke.

"Who is it?"

The boy popped out his heas from Seokmin back. To his horror it was Hansol. The one back hugging Seokmin and his dearest boyfriend. In his life Hansol never back hugged him. When Seungkwan tried to hug him, he will dodge and said it was uncomfrotable.

"It's Seungkwan."

Hansol turn to looked at Seungkwan and raised a brow. Seungkwan just looked at him and still thinking what did they do in that dorm. Just both of them.

"What are you doing here?"

[ 111020 ]
257 words.