When Vena walked in with the rest of the team already in the room. After everyone changed, they gathered in the center of the room to listen to Angelina's pep talk.

"Okay you guys, it's quite obvious we're not going to win today. Katie, Alicia, try and score as many points as possible. Vena, show no mercy. Ginny, try and find the snitch as fast as possible. Ron, please block some goals today. And Andrew, stay out of the way." Angelina instructed, without any sort of enthusiasm. the others exchanged looks, wondering if this was supposed to be something motivational.

In Vena's opinion, that had to have been the worst motivational speech ever given. At least she was realistic.

As they all stood up to go to the field, Vena stopped Weasley. "I talked to my brother, he said that he isn't going to be singing that rubbish song of his today. Now that I'm on the team he's going to be less harsh. You're a good Keeper Weasley, just don't get so nervous. Pretend like you're on liquid luck."

Weasley nodded, too scared about the match to say anything. Vena squeezed his arm, to which he smiled gratefully, and the pair walked out to the field together.

After the captains shook hands and the balls were released, the game started. Hufflepuff was clearly prepared; they were ready to demolish the Gryffindors. Zacharias Smith threw goal after goal; Weasley letting every single on in through the hoops.

Andrew swung his bat and ended up hitting Vena in the nose.

"Oi! You jackass! What does your small dimwitted brain of yours not understand to stay out of my way!" Vena screamed.

Andrew widened his eyes, terrified at the girl's reaction. Irritated, she flew fast at the boy who shrieked and fell off his broom. Vena didn't even bother to glance at him.

Nobody on Gryffindor seemed to be doing much better.

Angelina, Katie, and Alicia were performing as they usually did, but with Andrew being complete rubbish, they were having a much harder time trying to fight of Bludgers. Weasley was performing as he usually did, which wasn't saying much.

It seemed that even if Draco didn't get Slytherin to sing 'Weasley Is Our King', Weasley's confidence wasn't that high.

Finally, after twenty-two antagonizing minutes, Ginny caught the Snitch.

The score was finalized with Hufflepuff winning, two hundred forty to two hundred and thirty. It was a miracle. The changing room was quiet, everyone going over the game in their heads.

Even though they had won, it wasn't their best performance. If Ginny hadn't caught the Snitch, the game would've ended completely different.

After the game was done, Vena went to the infirmary to get her nose fixed. When she left the wing, Theo was waiting outside for her, with a smirk on his face, but Vena walked right past him in frustration.

"Oh come on now. You can't be mad at me Vena, I did tell you that your team was horrible!" Theo said.

"I'm not in the mood for your insults, Theo." Vena huffed. "I just want to go back to the tower and sleep off today."

"Vi will you stop walking for two seconds!"

Vena huffed, and turned around, glaring at him. "What do you want, Theo?"

Theo walked up to her, the smirk reappearing. "You know, you are really hot when your pissed off."

She rolled her eyes at him. "Let me go, Theo."

He took her face in his hand, his thumb rubbing circles in her cheek. "I'm sorry for saying those things about Cedric. I miss you. I miss us."

He leaned down, looking at her eyes, before leaning down to kiss her neck. Vena sighed, trying to ignore the way that Theo's breath felt on her.