Chapter 29

Dahlia's Morning outfit. White long sleeved T-shirt with 'Brand Sparkling New' written on it in gold. Baby pink cotton trousers with cherry blossom designs and pale pink waste band and ankle. Cherry blossom hat matching the bottoms and cherry blossom headband with pale bunk bow in centre also matching bottoms.

Mature scene

Alba's POV

I was napping after I had just feeding Dahlia when I was woken up by Mitch fondling my boobs, seriously I'm tired Mate. "Aww don't be like that love I know you want to." I gave him a deadpan look he'll have to try harder than that if he wants me.

Mitch removed my shorts and as his finger trailed down my underwear he snuck his finger under my pants circling my flesh as he sucked my mark I moaned my arousal building. He removed my shirt and pants leaving me bare beneath him. I clutched the sheet when he put his face below my legs blowing his warm air on my sensitive skin he gently fondled my breasts I tried hard not to wake Dahlia but this was incredible. He licked my folds. "So wet love you always taste so good for me." He plunged his tongue inside I moaned trying to lift my hips but he held me down I pulled at the sheet as his tongue danced inside my cervix lapping me up like I was his last meal. When looked down he had lost his boxers and his thick member was already erect and bounced as Mitch crawled over me. I grabbed his member and he groaned as I pumped him in my hands "oh god angel." He shoved my hand away and as he kissed me he sunk his dick deep inside my cervix. He allowed me a minute to acclimatise myself to his size even though we've done this plenty of times before it was still overwhelming the sensations and waves of pleasure that took me. He pulled out to his tip and thrusted back inside me to his base.
He began his slow but deep rhythm into my uterus kissing my mark and nibbling then he kissed and nibbled my throat and collar bone I moaned when his pace picked up. His large member hitting my uterus making me scream I held my hand over my mouth to muffle my screams. Mitch's claws dug into my hips and I wrapped my legs securely around his waist tilting my pelvis so we'd be as close as possible I dug my nails into his butt pushing him into me as he growled Dahlia stirred crap. He didn't stop though, his member hammered inside me hitting my womb with force I bit my lip, I held him into me as the sweat dripped off our bodies as we were overcome with lust and the desire to be mated. My climax hit me Mitch kissed me and I screamed into his mouth as he kissed me I clamped down hard on his member I felt him thrust deep into my uterus twice more as he came inside soaking me in his juices I could tell he held in his growl for the babies sake. Mitch collapsed on-top of me licking my mark which made me clamp down on him again earning a groan from Mitch. "Fuck angel if the baby wasn't in the room I'd do it again and again and let you scream my name every time you came for me." I was too breathless to speak. When he was sure his load was finished he pulled out and fell to other side of the bed, pulling me over his chest.

After our very pleasurable morning only three minutes into our nap Dahlia wailed letting us know she was up for the day. We got dressed and I brushed my teeth as a not so enthusiastic Mitch changed his princess's nappy. "I still don't get how a gorgeous princess like Dahlia can make such a stinky." I shrugged I decided to put her in some casual clothes today. A cute vest that had the words. "Brand Sparkling New." With pink cherry blossom leggings and matching hat. I had a pink puffer coat for her if she went outside. Once she was changed I kissed her head "will we go see your boyfriends." Mitch growled loudly haha yes I did that on purpose. I grabbed her bottle I know she wanted fed but I also knew the Princes' preferred to feed Dahlia they knew which one fed her last and took the job of feeding sharing the role whilst the other held her hand.

we walked down to the kitchen instead of the grand hall the King and Queen ate in the kitchen with the rest of us unless there was a function on. The Princes' had lessons but informed the teacher they'd help look after Dahlia first before class the teachers couldn't say no as even if they were four years old they were still in charge and you knew it. Even though their cousin was the first in line they also had Alpha blood in them as well. No doubt the two would make fine rulers over the werewolf kingdom some day.

I took Dahlia on a walk around the grounds ever since the twins left for their lessons she hasn't stopped crying. I was at my wits end I tried everything. Hairdryer noise, Mozart baby music, feeding her she didn't have a dirty nappy nothing worked she missed the Princes' but we'll be leaving soon so she can't rely on the twins. "DAHLIA JUST STOP CRYING PLEASE!" She stopped and looked at me no, no, no don't she started to wail again. I sat on the bench outside and let her cry it out. I wander if I'm a bad mother for letting her cry. I put her pacifier in she spit it out that's it I'm giving her to Mitch, she usually calms down for men. I found him having a bloody drink with the King. They stopped laughing and looked my way. "GREAT I'M GLAD YOUR HAVING A WONDERFUL TIME HERE take your daughter she won't stop, I'm going to have some fun now." I pushed her pram over to Mitch and left I've had enough. I could still hear her cry as Mitch tried comforting Dahlia ha good luck asshole.
The Queen ushered me into another room she knew I was still slightly underage but she gave me a glass of whiskey. "Here Alba you need it I know how you feel our so... our son was the same I guess Dahlia only has eyes for the twins." "Yeah don't suppose we can borrow them for I don't know a few years." She gave me a sad smile. "Yeah Yeah I know they have jobs already for four year olds they're quite accomplished." She nodded and I took another sip, eww no better that is wow I don't think I'm gonna be much of a whiskey drinker. Having said that it was calming me down I could still hear Dahlia cry so Mitch was just as unsuccessful as me. "Angel she's not stopping." "I know I still hear her. Allow me sweetie. By my guest Aurora.
I felt my eyes heat up as we walked next door where she was still wailing her head off. The King covered his ears but gasped when he saw my eyes. I'll talk to Dahlia. She called to Dahlia and Dahlia looked not at me but to her other mother Aurora. Silence little one just because the little boys you crave for have left doesn't mean you loose control you are a Phoenix child we will compose ourselves you are young and have much to learn my darling but those boys will return even though you mightn't see them often they will be there now calm down breathe my darling. She sniffed and hiccuped so talking to Dahlia like a grown up works. No Alba she herself is immature she's a baby the Phoenix inside her is mature like I was when you were born. The Phoenix is already matured we just have to wait for our humans to catch up. Wow. "Thank you Aurora love." She blushed at Mitch's affection I rolled my eyes. "That was wow how Luna Aurora is one cool chick." The King is so drunk. "Less of the chick your majesty I'm older than all in this room centuries to be precise." The King gulped "my apologies Luna Aurora." What is happening the King is apologising to you. Hey he's not my King I respect both the King and Queen of Werewolves but I can't be controlled by them.

The boys were out of their classes straight away I handed Logan Dahlia's bottle. I lifted my baby out of her pram and carefully placed her in Logan's arms as Darius took her hand. After she drank all her milk, Logan held her as he now expertly winded her they placed her on her baby pillow as they played and interacted with Dahlia so she felt included.