Chapter 14

The energy instantly took the form of a foot tall humanoid creature with a battery-styled head and body, with a "+" and "-" on it's back and yellow energy coming out of it's eye sockets. The humanoid creature also have jagged, square teeth. It laughed in a high pitch as it zapped Corvo, making him cry out in pain as a second one came out of his backpack.

"Megawatts? Where did you get these?" Ben asked with confusion as Rook got his Proto-Tool out.

"They're really called Nosedeenians, but are popularly called 'Megawatts' thanks to Sparksville. They're playful, but destructive. They can cause a lot of havoc." Rook informed, before swiftly avoiding a zap from one of the Nosedeenians.

"Don't let them zap you." Ben warned, before cried out in surprise as the other Nosedeenians succeeded in zapping his shoulder.

"Dully noted." Rook muttered while tried to swat at the mischievous alien, but the two Nosedeenians easily avoiding Rook attack and fly off while giggling to themselves.

Ben and Rook quickly followed after them. Corvo glared in annoyance at the two, before silently trying to leave the scene. unfortunately for the criminal, Rook noticed this and  quickly caught him with a energy net from his proto-tool. "Don't worry, the authorities will pick you up." Rook turned his attention back to went after the Nosedeenians.

"Time to catch up with them." Ben pulling out his jacket sleeves to revealing the Ultimatrix before twisted the Ultimatrix faceplate and suddenly it popped up. Looking at the now protruding faceplate, Ben turned the faceplate a few couple times while deciding which alien that he wants to pick right now.

Ben slammed the faceplate down, instantly turned into a tall humanoid creature with grayish-yellow and darker grey skin which covered by several uneven seams. He has large pink scars across his chest and right arm, bronze bolts resemble a fathead screw with a green light in the crease on his neck, each shoulder, elbow, and three in his back. He have green belt with white stripes, which have white bolts in them, and another bolt as a buckle. He posses green turrets with screws on them, and white coils that features green bulbs at the tips. He have green gauntlets with bolts on their knuckles, a greenish-black pants, and a couple of boots make out of copper with three green slits in them. He have yellowed and uneven teeth. His Ultimatrix symbol is embedded in the flesh of his right pectoral, with several deep scars protruding from where it resides.

"Frankenstrike? OK…this form is better to fight against those rowdy Megawatts, but NOT so good for chasing them." Frankenstrike grumbled as he saw the two Nosedeenians suspiciously slowing down for him?.

"That's…oddly polite…I thought a Transylian were slower than Nosedeenians. Were they really slowing down for you?." Rook tilted his head to the side as he saw them zap off.

Frankenstrike suddenly stopped, before quickly grabbed a near-by power outlet and concentrated.

"Umm, what are you doing" Rook asked in confusion.

"Frankenstrike is technopathy, meaning I can follow their flow and watch where they will likely go." Frankenstrike explained, before releasing his grip from the power outlet and turned towards his partner.

"I think I got an idea of where they are…the harbor." Frankenstrike revealing before slamming the Ultimatrix symbol in his right pectoral and instantly turned back into his human form. A moments later Rook come back with the Proto-truk  and the two went back in as the truck turned into its flying mode and swiftly went towards that direction.