Season 1: Chapter 1

"Come on Gwen, did you really have to leave?" The source of the voice was coming from a young teenager, around 16-17 years old, with neck-length shaggy brown hair and green eyes. He wore a black shirt, blue jeans and a green jacket with white stripes and the number 10 on it, along with black and white Converse-style shoes.

"I know You love to helping out here." The boy continued, while crossings both of his arms.

"Of course, if you had any brains Ben, you would be heading to collage too." said a young man, a year or so older than the other teen. He had long black hair, a pair of dark eyes, a ripped sleeved Black shirt over a gray long-sleeved shirt, blue jeans, a chain-link necklace with a bike lock on it, along with a pair of khakis and black tennis shoes.

"Come on, there are plenty of good collages near Bellwood." The boy now known as Ben offered desperately.

"There are, but not at Ivy League's level." said a young woman, around his age, with dark green eyes and long red hair tied in a ponytail. She worn a dark blue long-sleeved shirt over a white undershirt, and a pair of black pants with black shoes.

After hearing the statement that comes out from his cousin mouth, Ben can only looked down in disappointment.

The girl now known as Gwen put a hand on her cousin's shoulder. "Look, I've helped you save the world for years now. I wouldn't mind seeing what I've been saving."

"Gotcha...so I guess it's just the two of us taking on the world, right Kev?" Ben turned at the older boy, making the now known as Kevin to cringed a bit.

"Actually...uh...I kind of got a place near campus, so I'm also going with Gwen." Kevin uncomfortably scratching his neck as Ben looked even more dejected.

"Oh...I guess that means this is goodbye, huh?" Ben murmured, as Gwen shook her head.

"No, We can still visit for holidays or if you really need help." Gwen reassured him as Kevin gave a reassuring nod.

"Plus, we're cousins, it's not like we won't see each other.......right?" Gwen offered her cousin a friendly smile as Ben just slowly nods.

"Right." Ben forming a small smile on his face.

"See ya later man." Kevin and Ben were about to hug, but decided to go with a fist bump...until suddenly Kevin grabs Ben and puts him into a noogie. "Don't do anything stupid, OK?"

"You two better come visit as much as you can, OK? I don't want it getting too quiet."

"I'll make sure we keeps that in mind." Kevin began to laugh, while Gwen smiling after hearing their friendly conversation.

"Oh yeah, almost forgot! Kevin the 'key'!" Gwen reminded as she hastily approaching Kevin while reaching into her pocket along the way. His girlfriend words combined with what she currently doing was enough to make kevin understand what Gwen trying to do as he also reached into his pocket to grab something.

Ben looks curiously at his cousin and his best friend interaction but widening his eyes in recognizion when they both pulled a pair of familiar key each from their pockets. That's the Ultimatrix security key! The same pair of keys that was used to unlock Alien X transformation to found out the location of the forge of creation! It's been awhile since the brunet has seen that keys.

The two keys are exactly alike, a medium gray key with a round toe marked with the symbol of the Ultimatrix.

"Me and Kevin already discussing this for awhile wether or not we should unlocking that transformation in case Albedo tried to steal the Ultimatrix again and activating it or you accidentally transforming and stuck inside your mind" Gwen walked towards Ben and shifted his sleeve sideways to reveal a green gauntlet-like watch extending up to almost half of his arm. Carefully she twisted Ben's Ultimatrix's faceplate and suddenly it popped up, before inserted her key into the slots on the right side of the Ultimatrix's dial. "But since we can't be around often, we decided to trust you with this in case of emergency"

Kevin walked beside his girlfriend and inserted his fair share of key into the slots on the left side of the Ultimatrix's dial and facing Ben with a fond smirk "Don't make me regret doing this Tennyson"

Kevin and Gwen nodded at each others before both of them turned the keys and a mechanical sounding voice suddenly spoke through the Ultimatrix.

"Transformation lock out overriden" instantly a long dna-like silhouette appears for a brief second on top of the Ultimatrix dial before quickly being sucked back inside the gauntlet and revealing a new humanoid silhouette whose entire body is solid black, excluding his hands, which are white. He has tiny white star-like spots all over his body, giving him the appearance of a starry night sky. His eyes are green and lack pupils, and his forehead bears three horn-like protrusions.

"Transformation ten now available "
After the voice stopped, the watch's faceplate automatically went down and returned back to its normal state.

"Now that's already being taken care of, I'll see you later, OK Doofus?" Gwen playfully teases her cousin. Ben looking down for a moment, while remembering their adventures together when they were kids before looking up with a sad smile.

"You too, dweeb." Ben replied begrudgingly as the other two entering Kevin car and left.

Zombozo who being tied from earlier by the trio, could only looks at the shape shifting hero with a dark chuckle.

"You know...if it wasn't for those two, you wouldn't be able to capture me...how are you going to fair with only yourself as a superhero against the threats of the world?" Zombozo inquired with crazy smile plastered on his face.

"Shut it, Zombozo. I'm a super hero, I can easily take care of Bellwood even without my team." Ben jabbed his finger right at the clown face.

"why did i bother talking to this crazy clown?" Ben mumbled to himself while sighed tiredly. That's when he heard a growling sound coming from his stomach.

"I guess sent a signal for the Plumbers to pick these Crazy clown is a good idea." Ben wondering aloud, before turning his attention at his recently transformation-unlocked Ultimatrix.

The alien shape shifting hero carelessly twisted the watch faceplate, and suddenly the faceplate popped up like a large button. Looking at the now protruding faceplate. Ben began to turned the faceplate again a couple times and with each twist a digital sounding beep can be heard coming from the watch.

after a while Ben stopped turning the faceplate. the watch's faceplate went down and returned back to its previous state before the brunet started meddling with it.

"Now that being taking care of, I definitely have to get something to eat." Ben tapped his grumbling stomach and walking to a black and green car with Omnitrix symbols on it. The alien shape shifting teen opened the car door and quickly got into the driver's seat. Ben began to turned on the car machines and drive through the long road ahead.