Part 1

Part 1

Mia is a girl with friends and she likes to do things with her friends. She never have a boyfriend or did those things with boys.

Jack Gilinsky is a boy with a lot of friends. He like to do things with his friends. He really has a lot of girlfriends and did those things with a lot of girls.

POV Mia

I wake up by a slamming door. I looked at my phone and it was 6.30 am. I realise it was monday the first day of school. I take a shower and did my clothes on and put some make up on. I walked down stairs and grabbed a appel. I looked at the clock and saw I have to go to school. I get my jacket and get my bag and walked to the bus stop. I saw my friends. 'Hey how was your vacation?' 'Hey good and yours.' 'It was also good.' I said and smiled. The bus came and i walked in the bus. I walked to the seat and just looked at the window. I notice that someone sat next to me. I looked at the one how is sitting next to me. OMG thats Jack mother focking Gilinsky. The coolest boy from school and every girl likes him and he is sitting next to me.

POV Jack

I walked to the bus stop and saw Nash and Johnson already standing there. 'Hey bro.' I said and have them a man hug. The bus came so i walked the bus in. Saw Nash and Johnson sitting next to each other so i sat next to a girl. I think her name is Mia. 'Hey Mia right?' I said and looked at her OMG she is so beautiful. 'Hey yea Jack right?' She said I smiled. 'What time are you done with school?' I asked. '1.30pm and you?' She said 'me to.' I said and smiled 'Wanna do something today?' 'Yea sure.' She said and walked the bus out. 'Where do you wait.' I asked. 'I will just come here.' She said I smiled. 'Okay. Bye.' I walked to Nash and Johnson. They had a big smile on their faces and said. 'Our boy has a girl and that in the first day.' They and laughed I laughed and walked to my class.

~~~~~

Part 2 is coming fast.

Hope you like it.

Byee