part 48: Can

Today I have to go visit Ae because it's been 1 week since I did not go back there ... I wonder if Pete is okay because of what knows how to pass for Ae... But there is something that escapes me how its this fact that Ae did not file a complaint ... I absolutely have to snoop ... hell..

Can: Ai Tin !!!!

What does he want from me today????

Can: I'm not going to answer you ... lalalalalla I hear nothing ... Balalala ... But let's do it-.. Yes Tin !!!

Tin: What are you doing??? You're free today...

Can: Uh... I'm really busy infaite... I'm in my room studying I can't talk to you...

Tin: Can't you talk to me or you don't want to? And what are his noises and the bike that are next to you??

Can: the Moto next to me??? HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT???

Tin: I knew it like that!!

Can: Hey Tin !!!! Where are you???

Tin: Now you've decided to see me!!

I don't believe it!!! Why doesn't he let me breathe!!! Since he bought me this damn phone I wanted so much he never lets me go...

Tin: Or are you going like this???

Can: See a friend in the hospital!!

Tin: I'm with you ...

Can: I don't need it!!! I can go on my own!! On top of that you and him you you do not get along at all so I prefer to avoid the fourth world war ...

Tin: How does it ??? And that's who this friend you wouldn't like me to meet...

Can: I would have warned you!! Let's go...

Anyway I have already told Ae that I have feelings for this person who never leaves me in peace and wants me to send messages all night and every morning ...

Tin: My car and the bottom ...

I suspect he's never going to take a bus in his life. ah the rich they have a real problem ...

Can: I don't need you to open the passenger door-....

Tin: Go up !!! I prefer to do it for you because you will be mine soon ...

Can: I-...

Tin: Fall !!!

He puts his index finger on my lips to silence me ... I withdraw what I just said I'm not in love with him not out of questions I accept that my stupid heart is in love with him ... Sometimes it's scary and sometimes I fill it up...

Can: What's still ??? Starts the car ...

But why does he stare at me like that!! He brings his lips closer to me I drive away mine ... Not out of the question that I kiss him-....

Can: What are you doing Tin ???

Tin: Why you waited a long time to give me my little kiss ...

What kid!!!

Can: Either you start or I go down to get my bus somewhere else ... Because I have to go see my friend he's sick!!!

Tin: I start ...

He starts the car and we start ... After a few minutes of travel we arrived ... I get out of Tin's car and he asks me to wait for him... I'm not at all glad he gave me this kiss...

Tin: What room is he in???

Can: Follow me I know where knows ...

Tin: Where's Pete ??? He's not with his darling...