Part 9: Ai Can :

Tin wanted me to go then to see that I hope it's on the talk again, the other time that I am well stated, but that he is badly taken. This is a one-time-one-one-time-one-one-way. Arrived at the destination of our appointment, and it is there !! But .... but .... attend!

Can: How beautiful he is! All the girls look at him, but ..

Why am I saying that ??? What do you have as I can? You fell on a hole !!! Before returning I breathe a good shot ... I go in and I walk towards him and on the air he looks stressed ...

Can: Tin !!! How long have you been ???

Tin: Since 10am, I could not wait to see you again ..

He could not wait to see me again ... but why am I smiling !!! Can you smile ???

Tin: You want to eat something chose Canta ...

You finish your sentence you are dead !!! I did not come here for you to call me by my real name ...

Can: If you keep calling me that way I'd rather go home, and no need to call back.

I sit down and I fix it !!!

I'm really glad you came and I hope we'll get things right.

Can: At the point ???? As a point where a question mark?

Pewter: What ????

Can: You told me in point !!! I do not understand what you want to tell me by the point!

Tin: You're really stupid and cute.

Can: Ai Tin !!!!! Stop telling me that because I can not know if you insult me ​​or compliment me ..

Tin: Ai can, I want you to be my boyfriend! I do not run after Ai'Pete anymore!

Can: How do you want me to be your boyfriend !!! And I have never had a boyfriend before !!

Tin: But that's not a problem and I'll be happy that I'm the first boy you're dating.

Can: But Tin ... j ...

Tin: You want to know the truth, why did I want Pete to go out with me ???

I do not know if I have to say yes or no !!! I feel weird to say yes.

Tin: Since you do not answer I take it for a yes. I wanted Pete to go out with me because I did not want him to go out with this Ae !!

Can: Ai Tin !!! I told you not to talk bad about my friends, you can talk bad about me or insult me ​​but my friends do not ...

Tin: I'm sorry !!! Forgive me ...

Can: I do not understand Why you hate so much Ai Ae !!! He's a great guy and I've known him since college, if you think he's dating Pete because he only wants his money, so you're wrong but really. Ai Ae is ....

Tin: It's good .... I do not run after Pete since I started to bother you, before I found it too much fun but then I ended up loving you !!

To love me ??? What does he mean by ??? Does Ai Tin mean to fall in love with me ...

Tin: I want you and me to go out together!

Can: I need to think !!! I do not know what to say to you or what to answer you ... Because my ideas in my heads are vague then I do not know too much. I have to go Tin if that's all you wanted to tell me.

Tin: Wait !!

He's holding me back he looks like he wants to tell me something else ...

Tin: I'm coming with you !!

He should not know that I have to go to Ae otherwise he will get angry with me !!! No, I should not let him accompany me!

Can: No, I can take a bus ...

I escape so he does not follow me and he does not know where I'm going. Because Ae does not like it either and it will be difficult to calm him down because when he is angry, he is out of control. And there is no Pete and yes I have not heard from Pete for months ... How is Ae ???

Can: Tin I have to go because I have something important to do ...

Tin: But where are you going? You have no one or go ...

Can: No you can not go with me, and I have to think ...

I fled without letting Tin answer me I run with all my strength so that Tin does not catch me ... I'm really in the void! And what should I do now ??? On the one hand I'm jealous when I see him with Pete and on the other hand I'm afraid I'll be treated to everything because I'm going out with a boy. I'm not afraid for insults but to humiliate me !!! Buddha bless me and help me, I do not know what to say ... what do I have to help me ???? I do not understand anything, Tin said he loves me !! Tin said he loves me ??? Ai can Tin said he loves you ???? What are you going to do now ???

Can: Oiiiiiii I am really lost and confused ... Why me ?????????

Well, I'm going to see Ae to find out how he's doing, because it's been a month since I've seen him, so soon we'll be in a different University. And moreover I have to go help him for his move ... He will now live alone and a little away from us. Does Pete and aware ??? May be yes because inevitably these two there says everything and all the time paste. Well, I'm going to see him. When I get to his dormitory, I go straight up because it's not far from where I was with Tin.