Part 10 : Pond

Today me and my friend we moved from our old dorm, and this time we would not be in the same room. I'm sad that Ae does not share the same dormitory as me, but ... I'm a genius and if I ask my girlfriend to share my room with me. Already will she accept ??? If I do not try I will not have the answer.

Ae: Hey Pond! You help me stop dreaming!

Pond: Ai Ae stop telling me what to do and you've finished almost everything! And you know you owe me something!

Ohhh, look, I do not like it at all, so cold. But hey I do not care go straight to the point it is he who told me to be always direct.

Pond: You have to do all my second year engineering work because I helped you shell the shrimp !!!

Ae: Stop saying anything and start packing your bags to leave because the aunt will not be long in collecting these keys! Or else ... !

Or what else ??? But no he has one of my favorite CDs! Do not tell me he'll break it if I do not do it fast! What a cruel friend, I you day I was always nice to him but why he does this to me. Ah he still threw me his crampons bordel it hurts ...

Pond: Why did you launch this ???

Ae: Because you're sitting on the bracelet that Pete offered for my birthday !!

Bracelet ????

Pond: Ohhh this pretty bracelet comes from Pete, let's see what is written "You and me .."

He went on before I finished reading it! So Pete and went home on his birthday, I thought Ae did not want to see him again because Pete the night before the eve of his birthday he told me that Ae had shouted at him, I understand now.

Pond: Ae !!! Before the day before your birthday you forgot to tell Pete it was your birthday or you really forgot ???

Ae: I forgot to ...

Pond: So favorably you forgot the day of your birth ??? And moreover you shouted at him because he wanted to wish you!

Ae: How's that ???

Pond: Do not interrupt me !! I told you that you shouted at her because I called her to find out if he was with you and he was afraid to go to your house and he was allowed to see you, so I told him 'go .

Ae: Ai pond ??????

Pond: You're a cruel boyfriend ...

Ae do not let me finish and leave the dormitory with his suitcase yes I hit the bottom this time. Yes I won against this minus who despises me for 1 year. Well, I have to go quickly so that I go to join my friend. We will live in the same dormitory but not in the same room this time. Separately, separately, I feel pain. I call my baby Chaam ..

Pond: Hello Chaam !!

Chaam: Ai pond! I can not talk to you now because I have to pack my bags.

Pond: You want me to come help you !!

Chaam: NOONN !!!

Pond: Hey Chaam !! Why do not you want your boyfriend to pick you up or you do not want your mother to see me?

She does not say anything anymore I hear her mother asks who she is talking to. Out of the question that I do not see my beautiful family I'm going to look for her today. I'm going to call Pete ... oh but Pete is not here to help me ... Ai sun ???? No I will not bother him so that I can go see my baby ... Well today I think it's not miss to go to her house, I'll have another opportunity to be there and this I'm sure his family will love me. I go down to join Ai Minus to go. Check in down I have you talk with someone but who is it ??

I approach slowly to find out who's who but it's not Chompoo, but who is this car ??? And there is someone in this car who could be ??? I have never seen this face here.

Pond: Ai Ae! I'm here we can go !!!

Chompoo: Hello Pond!

Pond: Hello, what are you doing here!

Chompoo: P 'asked if I could help her carry her luggage to her dormitory ..

Pond: At his dormitory ????

I watch Ae, but what is he playing ??? If Pete knows I know very well how it's going to end and it's not good at all. I take Ae aside to talk to him.

Pond: You apologize !!! I just have to tell him something!

I go a little further with him and talk to him with honesty.

Pond: You know Pete does not like you all the time with Chompoo Ae!

Ae: She just helps us nothing more ...

Pond: She's just helping you Ae, this girl loves you so much even Pete saw how serious she was 3 months ago Ae, and do not tell me you want her to start again!

Ae: There's nothing going on between me and her .. Speaking of Pete I really miss him.

Pond: I'm your friend with whom you hang out and who knows you by heart, Pete really loves you Ae so do not spoil this honor for Chompoo if you want to keep Pete at your side because learning that Chompoo and come help you to move his risk of not pleasing him.

Leave without hesitation ... I hope he knows what he is doing because I will not help him this time.

Ae: You come or stay here.

Pond: I'm coming to wait for me.

We put our luggage behind the trunk and the person starts the car.

I'm really starting to worry about their relationship, and Pete did not tell me if he was going to come for the holidays or not to Thailand. Because in 1 week these holidays for them but for us it will be back ... I hope he will come back in time.