Part 5 : Pete: pond

Pete

Today I'm going to fly, I do not know at all if my darling will come to say goodbye to me ... in any case I was happy of our evening of yesterday .. He told me he loved me and that he would love me not another person. I'll call Pond to say goodbye after I tell my darling goodbye.

Pond: Hello Pete !!! It was time for you to call me and finally tell me why?

Pete: Why what ????

Pond: What's going on between you and Ae ?? Why he was so happy yesterday ??? You reconciled?

Pete: But we do not know how to separate pond! Enfaite I do not call you for that but to say goodbye ...

Pond: Goodbye why Pete ????

Pete: Today I'm going to the United States Pond!

Pond: IN THE UNITED STATES ?????

My mother: You'll be late Pete !!

Pond: Pete !!! No Pete !!! And then?

I feel ridiculous to have hung up but I have to go .. my mother calls me and I can not make her wait otherwise I will miss my flight. Ae will miss me, Ae is the only person who counts a lot for me. The tears begin to come down !!! I have to go ... I get my luggage and I leave without looking back and Did not call me at all ... what should I do ??? I join my mother downstairs.

My mother: How are you darling ???

Pete: We're going Mom ...

I make a forced smile as if everything is fine, while I would like to see my man even if I only have 2 minutes but I just want to see ....

Pond

Why Pete go abroad ???

Ahhh here it is

Pond: Ai Ae !!! Did you know that your friend is leaving today ???

Ae: Pete ???? How does it go today ????

Pond: I think it is on the way to the airport must we stop! Ae Ai but go take your shoes here we go ...

Ae: Since when a pervert like you can have a heart ...

Pond: Ohhhh, you insult my pride! I do it for you Ai minus ...

Pete

Arriving at the airport, I head where we check baggage and hoping that Ae contact me. I want to hear his voice.

My phone vibrates I rush to answer quickly it's my man.

Pete: AE !!!!

Ae: Pete you are where ????

Pete: Where we check baggage ...

Ae: I'm coming, do not leave until I'm here ...

So happy that I do not stop smiling ... Pete, Have come to find you ... after 10 minutes my darling and finally the .. I will quickly join him ...

Ae: Pete !!! Why did you still hide me that you're leaving today ????

Pete: Ai Ae !!!

Ae: Do not tell me that you did that to protect me ???

Pete: Ae! Pete does not want to leave anymore !! Pete wants to stay with Ae ..

Ae: Pete !! Don't tell me that anymore !!! Go and study! Ae will wait for you here you will be the one who will always beat my heart.

Pete: Do you want to let me go ???

Ae: Pete !!! I love you too, I could not let you destroy your future because of me. You are great it is up to you to choose your future and to know what is better for you.

Pete: Ae !!!

Ae: You can call me as much as you want, I will not part with my phone.

Pond: Always for you I would be invisible Ae! Let me also say goodbye to your darling. Pppeeettteeee !!!

He takes me in his arms, Ae separates us ...

Ae: I told you not to hang on to my boyfriend. You did not understand me that day.

They will never stop and I like their complicity and Ae when he is annoying he is super beautiful but also scary. In any case I always remember when he found me with Tin, it was the first time that I see it also scary throwing on the face of Tin "It is mine" !!! It gives me more frizz.

Ae: Now let me say goodbye to Pete please.

Pond: Pete do not forget me I'm your friend too.

Pete: Ok ... Ae, I can talk to you ...

Ae: Pond please ...

Pond: Why do you never share your stuff with me !!! So bad.

I take Ae a bit far to tell him my true feelings ... I'm afraid he'll replace me.

Pete: Ae! Promise you're not going to leave me ???

Ae: I'm not going to deceive you Pete ... I'm crazy in love with you and I do not like another person getting close to you. You're the first person who made me jealous I even told you on N'Yim's birthday before going to my mother's house. So you really think I can fool you, Pete ...

Pete: But Pete, you're so pretty ...

Ae: I'm yours, Pete.

It's true he told me that already !!! But I still have a doubt because Chompoo this girl is a threat to me ... She will do everything to make Ae fall in love with him, rather anything.

The flight 1455 direction to USA by in 10 minutes, all the people who are not yet in the waiting room please join the place. Thank you

I have to go otherwise I will miss my flight. Without realizing the tears are already starting to flow ... Look at me with a shocked look ...

Ae: Pete !! I said something that should not be ...

As we are all alone, I just want him to kiss me ... he gets closer to me and take me in his arms the tears always continue to fall like the water of the waterfall ... it goes away all gently and look at me. Even he has tears in the corners of his eyes. Then I gently bring my lips to his and I kiss him tenderly and he responds to my down. I move my lips away and I look at him and I say to him:

Pete: I'll never stop loving you Ae .. You'll always burn in my heart.

Ae: I know, Ae also will never forget you.

I drop Ae's hand and go back to my mother. I kiss my mother and say goodbye ... once I have my boarding pass I go back to the waiting room. Before getting on the plane I send a last message to Ae.

Ae: Do not forget me, I love you Ae.

Pete: Same too ...