20%

CHARLOTTE

-

Its only been 5 days and he's ruining everything.

-

Ashton acts all weird when that Calum guy comes to our table, and I really do feel bad for Calum for being such an idiot and running after Dani. I know Dani and she's only going to use him. She's not kind to anyone other than her friends at her table, they are fucking sex addicts and I'd really get mad if she did it with Calum.

He's a newbie, what would she want with him? Why can't she just continue fucking the usual guys in this school? Why must it be Calum? He's just a poor innocent lad who's going to be used.

He looks scared every time. I have absolutely no clue why. I know being in a new school is horrifying, but why does he always looked so panic((at the disco))ked? I don't understand.

I really don't know what happened yesterday, after Calum and Dani ran off. I didn't see him in any of the lessons after lunch period. I'm always lost, both mentally and physically. And that fucking sucks, but there was one guy here who helped me through it all, Ashton. I hated my life at home, and my mom knew all about it, she wanted a better start for me, and so we moved. Ashton was a jock, he was a popular, but I was a nerd, it didn't match.

His friends had dared him to spill a drink on me, and being the asshole Ashton was, he did it, just to not be known as a pussy. But right after he did it, he immediately apologised and helped me clean up, he was actually a total sweetheart who was too scared to come out. And here we are now, he changed for the better, and I guess I did too.

I looked at my tattoos on my right and left arm, I had more but those were the ones mostly visible. I traced the outline of my tattoo as I touched a slash, it was closed up now, my purpose for those tattoos were to mostly cover up my washed up scars.

I was currently 5 and a half months clean all because of the idiot I call my boyfriend, Ashton.

“ Babe, I need to show you something, " it was free period for me, and luckily for him as well. Weekends were tomorrow which I was thankful for.

He grabbed my hand, gently as if he would break the fragile thing. He brought me up the stairs of the building, up till the top floor. What the fuck is this boy doing?

He swung open the door, and we walked out to the roof landing, where the garden was and where the gardening club did their work. We had a little, well I don't really know how to explain it, it pretty much looked like how it was in High School Musical, and if you never watched that movie then where have you been? That movie was life.

We sat down on one of the wooden benches as he grabbed a single rose from one of the bushes, “ Ashton! That's not ours to take." I gasp.

He shrugs, “ The garden club is rooting for us, " he winks as I role my eyes at him, yet I can't contain the goofy grin that stays upon my lips as i hold the red rose.

He looks me in the eyes as he holds my petite hands in his larger ones, “ Babe, its been 6 whole months of us, 6 whole months of happiness, 6 whole months of the greatest moments of my life, its been half a year since we've been together and I'm proud to call you mine, " I held my breath in as sticky, salty tears started to drip from my eyes, “ I want us to be together forever, and always, babe I'll always love you, happy 6 month anniversary, "

He grabbed a small box from his left pocket, oh shit what is that, he lifted the cover as a necklace was clearly shown. He took it out and stood behind me, placing it around my neck as I lifted my hair up for him to do so. I held the pendant/charm delicately, A.

“ A for Ashton? "

“ I- uhh yeah. "

I laughed lightly as I turned around to face him “ Ashton Fletched Irwin, how could in have ended up with someone who's cheesy as fuck. "

He raises his arms up in surrender “ Hey I was just trying to be romantic, "

“ And it worked, " I gently placed my lips on his, throwing my arms around his neck, lacing my fingers together. He reacted immediately by kissing back and placing his large hands on either side of my waist.

And then that fucking obnoxious sound had to ruin everything. I pulled back from Ashton with widen eyes, “ Shit, Ash we're gonna be late! " I held onto his hand as we ran down the stairs, as we got to the 1st floor, I let go of him, saying a quick bye and running off to my class,

I literally almost tripped because of my stupid sneakers, the texture making a horrible sqeaking sound, after seconds of running I finally found my class, and throwing open the door,

“ Ms. Parker, late again I see, "

.

[ 10/02/15 ]

.

short chapter i'm sorry oops, but like i'm going to try and update again this week, maybe saturday bc dAYUM THIS ALMOST HAS 1K READS LIKE I NEVER EVEN EXPECTED IT TO HAVE 10 WTAF. but thank you very much aha i love you guys, and it is almost valentines and i have school on that day and no bae i cri

dedicated to @sunshinermikey bc all her comments in chapter one literally made me smile and laugh so much omg

oh and here you have what goes on a little bit in Lottie's mind, Idk if you can tell but she's a vv caring person ;)