Nothing will happen to you

1 year back....

After school jenlisa were standing outside the school waiting for chaesoo to come. They had a plan to go out together. Chaesoo were late as usual so jenlisa started walking down the street outside the school. They were holding each other's hand. Smiling like happy kids.

"Hey girls!!! We're here." Jisoo screamed from behind.

Jenlisa looked back. "You two are late." Jennie said coldly.

Chaesoo came close to jenlisa. "Sorry, we're doing something personal." Rosé blushed. Jenlisa showed a disgusted face.

"Let's go!!!" Jisoo said excitedly.

"But we need two cabs" Rosé said.

"Why?" Jennie blinked.

"Me and jisoo need privacy. You can guess what I'm trying to say, right?" Rosé said mindlessly.

"IN THE CAB?!!! EWWW" Jenlisa said together.

"Oh shut up guys." Jisoo said and went inside their cab. On the other side jenlisa got into another cab. "We need to do this for our bestfriends." Lisa sighed.

15 minutes later....

Everything was going good. Jenlisa were talking and smiling. All of a sudden a bus came speedily and hit the cab. The cab was torn apart. Jennie was bleeding but still managed to get out of the cab. She helped lisa to get out too. Lisa was too weak. She was full of blood. There were too much of blood streaming down from her head. She was laying on jennie's lap. Jennie grabbed lisa's hand tightly. "It's okay lili. Nothing will happen to you." Jennie was also in pain but still managed to say those words.

Strangers took them to a nearby hospital. Jennie survived but unfortunately lisa lost her life. She couldn’t survive the accident.

...........