Summary and Character Introductions

14-year-old Loretta "Lorie" Ann Sympox is known to everyone as Derry's Sweetheart. If you asked anyone about her, one of the first things people would say would be "She is very kind and sweet, she couldn't even hurt a fly." Almost everyone loved her, she had this personality that was almost glowing with oblivious childlike kindness. But there were some in Derry that would kill to take advantage of kindness like hers. And because of her blissful ignorance to the (completely obvious) evil around her, her best friends have unofficially given themselves the title as her bodyguards.

Her 4 best friends since toddlerhood are Edward "Eddie" Kasbrak, Richard "Richie" Tozier, William"Billy" Denbrough, and Stanley "Stan" Uris. They were inseparable, "The Five Amigos" as Mr. Denbrough once when they were 6 years old. And it stuck with them into their high school days, even when they met Ben, Beverly, and Mike. Once they made it to high school, the boys made a pact between themselves to protect their Lorie with all they have, so for the most part she wasn't ever alone. Which, when you think about it, it wasn't really a big change from before.

Not that she ever wanted to be alone, because she always enjoyed the company of her best friends! But it was one of the only days none the boys were with her that was going to be one of the worst days of their lives.

(Took this down to add Laycey as a main character! I had to because she is my fav to write!)

Cast:

Emily Osment as Lorie Sympox
Birthday: December 4th, 1974

"I think I hit my head a little too hard and I died, because I am seeing nothing but a gold room and 4 white glowing angels

"I think I hit my head a little too hard and I died, because I am seeing nothing but a gold room and 4 white glowing angels."

"I've been gone how long?!?"

"Stan! I missed your bar mitzvah? And no one took pictures?!"

"Eddie I'm fine! I promise I didn't contract any of whatever illnesses you just said."

"I don't know who the fuck you four are, but I'm Lorie, nice to meet ya!"

Jack Dylan Grazer as Eddie Kaspbrak
Birthday: November 7, 1974

Jack Dylan Grazer as Eddie KaspbrakBirthday: November 7, 1974