Meet after a long time

Aradhana

I waited by sitting on the seat beside the counter....There was a row of counters where the ground staff were checking the passengers luggage... I waited for my turn....

"Passengers of American airlines please que up for your flight...."

Around 8 am I heard one of the ground staffs announcing my flight's name.... I quickly ran and stood in front of the counter before anyone could..... She chuckled  at me and I grinned sheepishly at her...

✈️

I rushed passed the door and got mixed in the crowed and walked up to the door of my flight.... The airhostess greeted me and I greeted back at her... She checked my pass and I was about to proceed towards my seat when something struck my mind... I looked back at her and was shocked when I observed who was the person...

" Remember me? Ms. Aradhana Singh??" She asked me...

It took me sometime to process the things happening around me...

" SHIVIIIIII!!!!! Oh my god!!! You !!!!

"Yesssss!!! Where are you going??  That too in America??" She asked hugging me....

" I am going back home." I answered....

Her face reflected an expression of shock.... Just then I noticed a golden-black chain around her neck.... I threw her a questioning+teasing look... In return she blushed.... I understood....

"Okay okay I got it..... Now gimme your number so that I can talk to you later....

She gave me her number because and went and looked around the cabin looking for my seat...

"Umm my seat is..... 20A!! Okay so mine is window seat.... Yay... "

I finally found my seat and and put my backpack beside my seat as I didn't need to put my baggage in the cargo hold...

I sat on my seat and looked outside... For another last time I looked at the land of India.... I plugged in my bluetooths and played some random relaxing songs..... Then a couple came inside with a Cage in the man's hand..... I noticed that a lil' pup was sleeping inside the cage....  My thoughts flew back back to my pet yorkie Shushi....

Yes I kept her name Shushi... Don't think that it is a dish... Her fur colour was like that only... That's why I kept her name so... She passed away a few days ago..... Since then I was sad.... The two were covered with caps, mufflers and jackets... I felt like I've seen them somewhere....  Though the man's head was covered with a cap, I guess he had long hair ... His curls sneaked out of the the cap.... The woman sat on the farthest of 20CBA..... Her seat was 20C I guess...

The gentleman sat in between us....

After all the passengers boarded the aircraft, an airhostess came and started giving instructions for a safe flight... I tied the seatbelt around my waist and plugged in my earphones....

✈️✈️

After half-an-hour I woke up and realised that I fell asleep.... It was almost 4:00pm.... ( It takes a whole day to travel from India to USA, in case you forgot) I looked outside the window and it calmed down my nerves....

I quickly pulled out my phone and clicked a pic of the scenery....

Aru

Aru.sings__ When you are able to witness the most beautiful sight in a plane.. 💖💖💖✨✨

11 likes

Aditya_rathore You and your photography skills💖💖✨✨

Mon.ika Wowwww 😍😍

Vikkisingh_ Beautiful 😌😌

I kept back my phone and went towards the washroom....

After around 5 minutes I returned washing my face and tied my hair into a messy bun....

I retired back to my seat when I saw the man and the woman removing their jacket and all the extra  woollens he wore.... I didn't see their faces....

________________

First part

Do comment vote and share...

Bye till then...

--Author✨✨