Surprise!(Super long)

I rushed towards him, who was about to fall. I told him to stand still, but he won't listen. I held him on time to which he wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging me tightly, followed by a sheepish chuckle. I separated and held his hand and helped him skate with me towards my friends.

"Hey umm. Hi!" He said as if he was new here.

Both of them chuckled seeing his condition. I felt embarrassed.

"It's okay, happens. He was the same at first. "Emma said while Felton facepalmed. I laughed. Then they went off. He held upon me for sometime them started to skate slowly on his own. I assured him that I would be on his back while he skated. At a point I left him to skate alone, without his knowledge. Realising it was evening at six, I called him. When he turned around, his face resembled shock, fear, excitement and things I did not know.

*****************

Aditya~

We were now sitting in our seats, which were so comfortable. She fought with me to sit on the window seat, I gave up because I would do anything to keep her happy. She squealed like kid when I told her that I already booked the tickets back to India. When it came to packing, I got confused what to take and what to donate. She helped me with it, distributed some food with the clothes in the orphanage and also to the people who lived on the streets. That was our part of donation on the occasion of Holi.

Coming back to the flight we were right now sitting idly as the crew members displayed the safety measures. After some more time we switched off our phones after informing our return to Ruchi. I told her to keep it a secret from both the families. I am sure they must be very happy. Soon the flight started taxing and, in a few minutes, took off.

"Aradhana? "I nudged her to get no reply.

"Aru?" I whispered. Again, no reply. I looked beside me to find her staring out of the window into the clouds. What is so interesting? I leaned forward to find her sleeping with her head on the glass. She fell asleep. I looked down to find Chicko staring at me through her caged door. I pointed a finger at her nose and – Boop! Uhh! So cute. I leaned back on me seat putting on my earplugs and closed my eyes.

~~~

I woke up realising I had fallen asleep. I moved a bit but stifled as I felt a weight on my shoulder. I looed beside to find her sleeping with her head on my shoulder, her lips in a pout. I kissed her temple and put my head over her's.

^^^^^^

I again woke up after another nap and found her still sleeping hugging my right arm.

"Aru. Wake up. We are about to land." I nudged her and she scrunched her eyebrows.

"Hey! Wake up!" I kept tapping her shoulder until she woke up and rubbed her eyes like a baby. Aww! Sweet.

"Why do you always need to di—Oh! I forgot. Sorry!" She said and ran her fingers through her hair. They seemed soft. I want to touch them but have to wait until we get married. What am I even thinking! Me and my dirty mind! 🙄.

**************

We were now at the airport. Heading towards the exit. We got checked and finally got out. She wanted to eat something. I agreed. We both took a sandwich and some cola feeling the cool Indian breeze after almost half a year. It feels so great to return to your motherland after a long time.

Then we took a taxi and headed towards our home.

Ruchi~

I received  his message that informed that they were returning. I told everyone I my fam and they started doing arrangements for their homecoming. I quickly went out and bought flower strings so we could decorate the whole house with it. I placed the everything on it's place and called up to Shikha aunty- Aru di's mom. I told them about everything. She got excited and told me that she would be coming with a big plan in her mind. 

"Maa? Everything's ready right?" I asked her. 

"Aree. Place those flowers over the door. It will look great!" She said and I should say she has a really good thinking. A few minutes later Shikha aunty and her husband were at the door. After that I placed the flowers on top of the door.  

Just then someone tugged at my dress and I loomed down to find Ron pulling my Palazzo. I remembered that it was his snack time. I gave him his share and waited patiently until I heard the main entrance gate opening. Time to surprise them! 🎉

Aditya~

"Are! Take rest and then you can go or I will drop you to your house. Don't worry." I said and she finally nodded her head in agreement. 

I picked up Chicko's lil' kennel and she picked up my bag and her luggage was taken by the maids inside our cozy mansion. She watched in awe as we moved forward. I  pushed her forward and stood with her. She looked at me and smiled. 

" Are you sure?" She asked raising an brow. 

"Sure about what?" 

"Nothing" Weird 

I knocked on the door a few times and waited. I pushed it a little and found it open. We opened the door and then it happened. We were showered with flower petals. And as soon as we entered  , the lights turned on and flower from buckets were thrown on us. 

I amd Aradhana looked stunned at each other then a smile broke out on our faces, realising what it was for. Foolon ki holi. 

"Foolon ki holi mubarak ho!!!!" Everyone, including her family members yelled. Then from nowhere , plates of blue and red colours were showered. Are they planning to play all the types today only? 

"Okay okay, ho gaya!!" I said chuckling. 

Then Ruchi engulfed me in a hug and in a result she got coloured. Aradhana giggled. 

"Bhab- dii!!! Kitne dino baad dekh rahi hu aapko!!!" She squealed. What was she about to say? Suspicious. 

"Let us get inside Ruchi!" I said. Then we entered. Aradhana hesitated to sit in coloured dress. 

"Umm mai kya ghar jaake ch- " 

"Aree don't worry! Your family is also here. Your clothes are here only. You change here ." Aai said. They have forgotten that I am also here. 

"No Adi. We didn't forget your u go to ur room and change. " I grinned sheepishly at her. 

Aradhana~ 

This is the first time I am meeting his family. They are so sweet. His mom is the sweetest. 

I went to the guest room and took off my bags and kept them on a side. I looked at myself into the mirror, my eyes fell on my partition, which was filled with red gulal. It felt like I recently got married. Ok enough. Now I should change. Thinking so I went inside the washroom and took a short relaxing shower. I came out and wore a red top with matching pink trousers. 

We talked for a while till dinner. After dinner they insisted on sleeping with them only. Me and mom slept together while Adi with his crime partner ,Ruchi played something idk. We decided that in early morning we will leave. 

Aditya~ 

"Bhai tell na! You love her right?" She asked and my cheeks turned scarlet. 

"Haa. Ek kaan se ghumao dusre kaan se nikal do. That's it. " I said and turned around on the bed. 

"Why don't you confess her tomorrow only? On the festive day of Holi?" 

~~~~~ 

Hey peeps! Happy Holi in in advance. 

Sorry for late post. Mum didn't let me touch my tab 😬😬 

So another chp will come tomorrow morning hopefully. I cannot give guarantee. Coz tomorrow's Holi. 

Bye-- 

--Author✨✨