Signing the application

The next morning Aradhana woke upp feeling a pressure on her. She opened her eyes and to her suprise she saw that she was engulfed by him tightly. His lips were almost touching hers. Her eyes widened immediately and she somehow came out of his tight hold. She wiped her forehead. She thought of waking him. But suddenly she heard a silent yawn and her eyes shifted on the baby. She stared at him carefully. Suddenly something striked in her mind and she quickly picked him up from the cradle and hurriedly rushed out of the room. She kept him in the walker and went to the washroom.

She came out and saw Aditya yawning sitting on the bed.

"Good morning" She said

"Go-ood mawing" He replied back

"get up get up dude..." she said

"For what?" 

"Divorce? Nhi lena to thik hai mai so skti hu" She teased

"Oh! -- YEAH! 

*********

"hello?" Sahana Asked as she picked up the call

"Ummm hi ! Aradhna speaking" 

"Yeah! Tell. !" she sounded quite irritated.

"Me Adi are going to the office to sign the divorce papers so i would like you to get properly dressed and come with us. And if u dont want to come with 'us' Then u can go with ur husband. Please come as quick as you can." She said and cut the call.

*********

"Adi!!! Please check out on the baby. He is in the living room" She shouted from the kitchen.

"Uh?! Um yeah ok!

He was reminded of yesterdays incidents when she spoke about signing the divorce document. He was in a miserable state. He was thinking of all the moments spent with both the girls. 

"Did I choose the wrong at first?" he asked himself. 

"ADIIII! Where are you???! He heard her voice and chuckled. 

He went down just to see her coming out of the kitchen holding 3 utensils at once. he rushed to her and took both of their plates and kept on the able while she fed the baby with cerelac .(I hope u guys know what it is) 

*****************

"get ready man.... We have to leave. " 

She said as she put on her overcoat . He watched her combing her hairs into a Bun. 

"Chalo chalo bachha.. u Sleep we will be back soon. " She said as she started covering him with his sleeping bag. 

"???!!!!""

"What happened?" She asked looking at the infant's puzzled face.

And at an instant he started crying.

"I guess he wants to go with us also" Aditya chuckled.

"If u don't have any problem then we can take him with us."

"But where will I keep him?" She asked worried.

"Umm. I will hold him at your office. You hold him and I will carry your bags. " He said.

" But--"

" Pleaaassseeee!" He pleaded with puppy eyes and she looked at the baby who was looking at her the same way. Now she couldn't hold it any further.

"Ohkay! Now stop looking at me like that both of you. " She chuckled.

She untied his bag and made him wear a woolen dress. Soon there was a ring on the door. Aditya knew who it would be so he groaned. She looked at him and nodded assuringly.

He went and opened the door and came inside Sahana with Lewis. He gave them a small smile and went inside.

"Lewis see this Aradhana's house is so small. "

"Small but cozier than the one you live in" He said .

Meaniwhile Aradhana came and noticed the two giving death glares to each other. She grabbed Aditya's wrist and pulled him out.

"Are you guys coming or should I lock you both inside?" She questioned.

"Coming coming!" Sahana grumbled.

************

In the office.

Sahana and Lewis were outside her cabin while both of them were inside with the baby.

" Tumlog wo black colour ke robes nhi pehente?" He asked while sitting on the couch.

" Only inside the office. Humare apne cabins hote hai. Waha humare cupboards me hum sab lawyers ke black robes rakhe hue hote hai." She said while taking out her own.

She put on the baggy piece of black cloth and called both of them inside. She sat on the chair facing the wall and Sahana sat opposite her. Aditya sat on the chair beside her with the baby in his arms.

"I know he is not mine anymore, but can I please hold him? For a while?" Sahana said looking at the baby's face carresing his small fist.

Aditya looked at Aradhana. She nodded positively.

He handed her the baby hesitantly and she took him in her arms and hugged him tightly.

******
There was a sudden knock on the door.

"Come in" she said without even looking up.

Another lawyer came inside and handed her the papers.

"Lo. Sign karo yaha." She said placing the papers in front of them.

Both of them signed over the papers where needed. Aradhana stood up from her chair and went out of the room.

"Sign kyu kiya? Pyaar nhi krte tum mujhse?" Sahana asked dramatically.

"1% bhi nhi." He replied without looking at her.

"Huh! Lawyer hai par ek achha ghar nhi kharid sakti. Pta nhi ek rupay bhi milte hai ki--"

"SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP! Ek aur shabd bola to yahi muh tod dunga."

"Wo chahe kisi bhi post pe ho. Don't dare speak about her business, her personality, her behaviour or her house. Khud to ek rupaya nhi kama sakti. Uss, uss ladke ke paiso se jee rahi ho. Aur baat rahi mere job ya business ki. Tumhare is husband se to kayi zyada hai. "

"Achha? Kitni hai?

"₹3791217 INR aur $51749.99 USD. "

"Achha? Khud ka ghar nhi hai to uske gahr me kyu rehe rahe ho? Itne paise hai agar. Aur waise bhi yaha ke bungalows ka price bohot hai. Which you won't be able to afford

"Aur ha log qualities se rich hote hai na ki hazar paiso ke ghar me rehne  se. Aur tumme aur tumhare Husband me konsi quality hai s*x karne ke alawa. Thenga hai! "

Saying so he took the baby and was about to go when Aradhana came inside. She asked him by eyes and he nodded his head in a no.

After sometime  they both left with the baby. Sahana and Lewis went towards there home.

******

The lines which Sahana had said made Aditya think that he was causing problem by living with her. His thoughts were interrupted when Aradhana opened the door and went inside.

*****

Aditya's words caused Sahana's inner lava to boil more and made her decide to take revenge.

###

Not back yet.

Was feeling bored so published one.

Hope u guys like it. 💖

Bye-.

-- Author ✨✨