A trip? (Season-2)

Hey guys from here season 2 will start.

Enjoy!

*****
Aditya-

Next morning when I woke up, I noticed tear streaks on her cheeks. I wiped them. She woke up feeling my fingers on her face.

She again started crying.

"Aah! Aruu! Please don't cry! It's alright!"

"No! I couldn't--"

"Shh! Don't repeat again." I said and patted her head.

"Sorry!" She replied and sniffed.

"Okay get up now. Let's start a new life. Hmm?"

She nodded. I got up first and freshened up. When I came out I saw her sitting on the window bed staring blankly at the t-shirt. I went and engulfed her in a hug.

"Forget it. I told you na. This is a new beginning for both of us. "

She nodded.
****

"Aadiiii!!!! Where are you??!! I have something to tell YOUUUU!!!! "

I heard her yells. Why is she shouting?! Let's see?!

I got down the bed and opened the door. As soon as I did, she jumped on me wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. What's the reason of her excitement?

I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her. She hid her face in my neck and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

Well again time to have some fun. 😉

I nuzzled my nose in the crook of her neck and bit her skin. I heard her breath getting heavier as she dug deeper into my shoulder.

"Stop it!" She whispered.

"I am not doing anything! " I retorted.

"Okay put me down." The excitement returned. I put her down eager.

"Sooo. Guess it! " She said and started jumping again.

I caught her again and locked her in my arms. She put her palms on my chest and our nose bridges collided! Sheesh! It hurt!

"Leave me! " She demanded. I did not leave her. She scrunched up her eyebrows and wriggled to free herself from my grip, but in vain!

"Achha okay!"

I got excited and looked at her excitedly! She breathed heavily while grinning. She too seems very excited.

"I got promoted."

"Huh?!"

"I got promoted to the next level as an advocate. And guess to which one?" She said. Again a guess! huff!

"IDK!"

"To the SUPREME COURT. India Meyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!"

"Whatttt!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!! " I was finally at peace of mind seeing her happy. She was jumping around like a child.

"So I am taking you for a trip!" I said and she stopped immediately.

"Really!? Where?"

"Well it's Holi around, so we can go back and explore the whole of North-west India. "

By her expressions, I knew that she liked it.

"Ok then. I am already late. Am going to the academy. Would u accompany me?" She asked. It would be fun teasing her. Hehe.

She got ready in her usual ho- dress. Tieing her hair in a high pony she applied magenta shade of lipstick. And to be honest she was looking absolutely sexy. She turned and went down stairs.

Well our clothes matched, because both of us wore black. Her high neck had maroon strips on it, while my shirt was totally black..

I had my messy noodly hair tied in a hair tie. Still a few jumped out. I already mentioned her hairstyle. She had some strands hanging out.

******

"Adi! Stand at a place!" She scolded. I was not prepared for this at all. She was tying the ice-skates and I was protesting.

"Please Aru I cannot do it. Let me go please. " I pleaded but she did not listen.

Actually it was my fault. I told her while on the way that I can do anything. But as we entered the big academy, I froze. It was a little chilly. On top of that the big ice rink. It scared me the most.

"See don't get scared. I am here standing with you. What's the need to get scared when Aradhana Singh is here?" She said making me jump out of my thoughts.

"Okay." I finally agreed.

She tied her skates and pulled me over the ice surface.

Just then I saw a girl waving at her. Maybe her Friend?

"Wait here I am coming. "

*****

Emma! What is she doing here?! OMG! She is finally here. I rushed-skated towards her and engulfed her in a hug. Just then I saw her husband skating towards us. HOT!

"So Mrs. Felton? How are you?" I teased as her stood beside her. (A/n- Can u guess the pair?Sorry for this. Couldn't control😂🤣)

"So Mr. Felton or Mr. Malfoy."

"Hey you remember that play still?" He asked shocked.

"Yeah! Very well. After all I am a Potterhead. Also when my bestie was The mom of the trio. "

"Shut up. " Then her eyes went to where Adi was struggling to stand. I wanted to laugh. But after a few more seconds he stood up and grinned at me.

"Who is that?" She asked.

"My friend. " I said as I withdrew my eyes from him.

"Just friends? Huh?" He teased.

"Just friends. " I blushed. Uh! I will throw this adrenal gland out of my body now.

Then I again looked behind. The scene next made me jump out of my skin.

To be continued.......

******
Sorry for being super duper late. I was trapped in my aunt's house!

What is going to happen next?

Did you guys like the new couple? 😂🤣

Hope u all like it.

Bye--

-- Author ✨✨