Bonus #2

Rakshabandhan

This is the last bonus. I promise. 😙 It's just that Aditya and Ruchi's Bro-sis bond is too cute. 😩❤️

Ruchi~

It was six in the morning when I sneaked into bhai and bhabi's room and closed the door. I went near the bed and found her awake, stroking Addu's head to make him fall asleep again.

I tapped on her shoulder and she turned around, almost about to shriek, when she breathed out heavily seeing me wide awake.

She sat up making sure not to disturb the father-son's sleep and got down the bed. She again kept her hand on Addu's head as he moved a bit. She indicated me to keep quite and picked him up and placed him near bhai, who almost in minute, engulfed his son in his arms. Aww.

Then we both sneaked out of the room and closed the door. I giggled as she wiped away her fake sweat.

We then went to my room and locked the door.

"Bol. " She asked sitting on the bed.

"Aaj Rakshabandhan hai bhabi.! " I said, today is the only day I get to have my brother's money and gifts. I looked at her as she looked sleepy. 

"Haa, to mai kya karu?" She asked as she looked at me with a pout. btw why did I call HER? 

"Buttt... Next year Addu ko ek cute si behen mil jayegi hai na! " I said again getting excited as looked up and laughed. This was her second pregnancy, which expected since Addu wished for a sibling. Now there's another cutie in there growing slowly.

Then she quietly went back to her room with me just to find bhai sleeping with Addu on top of him. 

Aradhana~ 

I clicked a pic of this duo as Ruchi tied the Rakhi on his wrist. She then looked at him with her hands on either sides of her waist, while Adi just sighed and chuckled at her childish behavior. 

He then handed her a gift pack which we both had brought for her. It was a her most wanted Salwar suit and earrings. She gasped looking at it and gaped at him who laughed and hugged her. 

"Ye le, ye teri peheli trip ke liye paise. Kam nhi padhne chahiye. " He said handing her some money. She kept everything aside and jumped upon him, making him stumble back. That's when Adarsh came and hugged my belly, standing on a stool. 

"Mumma sister hi hoga na?" He asked.

I nodded to which he jumped and ran away after placing a soft kiss on my belly.

Then I proceeded to tie the Rakhis on Rohan and Vikram.

"Ye tumhare liye, ye baby ke liye. " Rohan said handing me a bag which had two sets of something inside. I can guess these are accesories by the clicking sound.

Then I tied the Rakhi on Vikram's wrist. He then handed me a box of sweet and a bottle of pickle along with some baby clothes.

Then we clicked a group pic with the boys, me in the middle.

Then we had a fun Question answer session.

After they left, I sat on the swing out in the balcony and stared at the sky. After a while i felt a presence beside me. I kept my head on his shoulder and enterwined our fingers.

"Yaad hai when I tied a Rakhi on your wrist during college?" I asked while he let out a looong sigh. 

"We are something else now. Don't talk about it." He said, leaning in, our faces inches away.

We shared a soft, promising kiss, after which he kept his palm on my belly. He bent down and kissed the little one inside me.

I woke up next morning, naked under the blanket, him in the same condition. Again *blushes*

God, I hope my V and U doesn't age.

I sneakily left the bed and rushed inside the washroom, to take a bath.

After wearing my saree, I was combing my hair when I noticed him come out of the washroom, wea his towel. My eyes got stuck on his ..... umm.... abs. Still...... Hot 🔥.

"Ye hotness badhegi, kripa karke apne gile baal sukha lijiye. " He added to my burning cheeks with his remark. I didn't fail to see the corner of his lips upturning into a smirk as he turned around to take out his clothes.

( This hotness will increase, please dry your wet hair.)

I left my hair open and was about to turn to set back the bed, when I noticed something.

I grabbed the inch tape and measured my waist size.

"2 inchh!" I exclaimed to which he looked at m with wide eyes.

"Wow!"

Just then Adarsh came inside rubbing his eyes sleepily. He had just woken up I guess.

After a fun round of tickling him, we went down for breakfast.

******

Bass. I promise I won't post any more bonus parts. 😅

Bye-- (for a year)

--Author ✨✨

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐄𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 ✔️ 🎉