Hate him

" Ya Jungkook why are you crying" it was what Taehyung heard . Of course he was able to hear for a long distance and was a little worried now.

Three of them were sitting in the car Namjoon was in middle of Taehyung and Yoongi.

" Hyung what I say let me come home with the boys tommorow, what say?" Asked tae and Namjoon was giving him a questionable look.

" You both go and you tell Jin hyung about my mate I'll come tomorrow with him and I promise not to do anything to him." Said Tae calmly Namjoon was thinking and Yoongi well..... He was so busy in talking his beauty sleep to understand what's going on.

Namjoon believed his brother and of course tae was not a liar to make fake promise so he nodded and tae got out of the car. Taking taxi he went for his mate's home .

Namjoon looked at Yoongi and just let out a sign.

Jungkook's POV

" Ya Jungkook why are you crying" Jimin hyung said I was angry and sad at same time. I don't even know that why I was feeling bad but it hurts some how till the core of my heart.

I wiped my tears with my sleeve

and said
" Nothing hyung just the dust went in my eyes nothing else."

No one's POV

Jimin was not a fool to not notice the reason of Jungkook's sadness but decided to let go for now and tell about all the stuff to Jin hyung tommorow.

Jungkook went inside the cafe and started to clean it was already 8:00 and they needed to go home .

Time skip

After a silent dinner Jungkook was right now lying on the bed closing his eyes and opening a second later .

* Why every time I close my eyes he need to come in my brain ! Huh! Stupid brain! Showing the person I hate! Do I really hate him? YeS yES I DoOOO!*

It was going in his mind for all the trials we're failed that use to make Jungkook sleep when he was scared but~ this time he wasn't scared he was in love .

Again Jungkook closed his eyes but this time he felt a warm breadth near his ears, he felt he was dreaming and shushed the thought away but then the next moment he felt a strong muscular arm snaked around his stomach.

Jungkook opens his eyes and sees two beautiful brown hazel eyes staring his soul out of him.

The room wasn't dark and that was what made Jungkook realize who was staring at him