Invite

" Hyung he is mate!"  

Namjoon was stuck at that point when he heard that sentence.

After these years his brother found his mate who he thinks he know he was not sure to be surprised or happy.
Namjoon still had a hold on tae's hand when a cute voice interrupted them.

" Joon hyung is that you ?!". Namjoon and Taehyung turns their heads to the source of voice and sees tow cute creatures looking at them curiously.

Again that sweet and addicting smell went across tae and a smile creep on his face. His mate and a living mochi were standing there calling his brother....  Now it stricked Taehyung

"Do you know them!?". Asked Tae in amusement and a sligth rage .

Without answering the trio ran to each other and gave a tight hug.

Here they were having a sweet moment and tae's wolf was howling in anger and irritation as his brother was hugging his mate.
When it went to Namjoon's mind that he was hugging his brother's mate he backed up realising the hug and ruffled both boys hair and smiled.

" Taehyung well the son your Jin hyung mention a lot are these two boys. He and me used to visit them together but from a year I got a little busier.... Sorry boys but you grew older "  saying this he smiled appologiticaly to both and here tae went to normal. As Jin was always babbling about his sons having great talent and more.

Here Jungkook was a lot nervous cuz he was sure now that he has a crush on that unknown man who was with his hyung.

He was lightly blushing as he can feel that the handsome man was staring at him like his lover.

Namjoon was in worry that if tae tells Jungkook that he is mate of him then he is going to make his scared. Namjoon knew that Jungkook was afraid of these things. So Namjoon mindlinked Taehyung " Listen tae don't tell him already about mate thing he doesn't know such thing and we need to tell Jin about this first,so don't take steps so fastly or don't do anything stupid already?"  Tae just nodded but this conversation got interrupted as ". Why are you guys starring at each other like you're talking with eyes ". Jungkook said and chucked making tae's heart melt.

Namjoon was going to say something but got cut by phone ring . " Excuse me " saying this Namjoon went to  receive the call and here :

" Umm... Hi my name is Taehyung and ~. Umm nice to meet you kids ". Kids was preferring to Jimin as he was looking at him,  and  as he was seriously looking to cute but this triggered Jungkook while Jimin was blushing and was going to introduce himself.
" Do we look kids to you -". Tae was just smriking internally as he cut his cute mate " well who called you kid I'm calling kid to this cute mochi." Said tae which triggered Jungkook but being just a baby he pouted and looked at Jimin who was busy in blushing.

Jungkook huffed and stared at tae saying. " whatever grandpa!"

Tae was now little angry he was going to say something forgetting that with the person he was having a cute battle was his mate but Namjoon interrupted.

" Tar we need to go Yoongi is already at airport we have flight.... And Jungkook and Jimin tommorow is weekend pack your bags today you have a flight tommorow I called Jin and he wants to meet you alright"  both nodded cutely " come-on tae bye and take care alright? "
Saying this Namjoon went in hurry as he didn't want to miss his flight.

Taehyung just smriked internally and went to Jimin bending to his height he said " bye cutie take care." Saying this he turned and went straight to car. Leave behind a sluking bunny who was waiting for a goodbye but that never came .

Well tae didn't knew what he had done when Jimin turned his blushing face to his best friend he saw what was unexpected.

" Yah Jungkook why are you crying!?"