Get the Mate

That laugh echoed in the forest giving creeps to three of them

*Oh what a shame that you killed those suckers. And now we'll have the feast instead of ya' all* that wolf exclaimed with a horsed and horrible voice.

*Bitch we killed them, we can kill you too.* yoongi said with a warning growl.

Here that whit one said nothing and started to move backwards with a horrifying smirk on his face.

Soon, the silence was killed by the sound of footsteps which seems to be coming from behind that white wolf.

Many... so many such white wolves started to come from that part of the forest. 

They all weren't similar leaving the fact that they all were white-furred but all were more ugly than each other.

*Scoff* It's like we're on a jungle safari and we and getting to see new-new animals, isn't it?* Namjoon mind linked those other two, who glared back at him.

Here Yoongi looked really pissed, he replied, *You got a wrong timing of telling jokes just like your-* 

*ENOUGH!!* three of them turned their heads towards that sound to see that one of those white wolves really spoke...

" You did a grave mistake coming in this part of the forest and now you'll pay for it" that certain wolf said who was standing beside the one who brought them here. He was seriously taking... as normal humans do.

*OUr mistake!! Your dog brought us here shifting his appearance it's his mistake, not ours.* Yoongi exclaimed in mind link.

That wolf who Yoongi was referring to growled over that 'dog' thing.

And here the white gang shared a look with that first one who slightly nodded.

" Well- then... -actually I used to say this to every person who would enter this part so don't consider it hm? shall I try once again?" That same wolf asked with hesitation, but this time he was casually speaking, as if-

"The heck, why can't we just kill them?" one for behind asked.

"Shut it! that a rude way to kill someone... and we have been doing this from the start so let do my work." That casual one replied,