What's Wrong

Tae was lightly placing kisses on jungkook's neck and with no time that kiss converts into sucking.

Tae instantly snaps his eyes open, he looks down that did he really made a mark on his mate's neck, no there was no mark, in no time he came to know that he was sniffing his mate's neck and thinking those things.

He stepped back to see jungkook was tensed, freeze on the spot, having no idea what was going on.  

He wasn't sure that jungkook really said that or it was also he's imagination                                  

He was drifting his thoughts when the door was opened both turned their head and saw namjoon standing there holding a file in his hand and looking all confused.

"What's wrong why are you both looking at me like this?" he asked and taehyung backed from his mate.

"Nothing Hyung I was just telling bunny that he is the manager and P.A. both of mine nothing else" saying this tae went to his set and started to work as nothing happened.

" Okay come kookie I'll show you around and your office too come " 

saying this namjoon went out of the office, of course, he was having an idea that something happened but didn't want to make his brother more stressed.

Jungkook too stared walking towards the door but stopped and turned and said " Hyung?" 

tae looked up to see his mate was crossing both hands on his chest and pouting like he denied to give him some carrots. Tae chuckled lightly and hummed.

" Not fair Hyung if I'm yours then your mine too! remember that! now bye, and next time don't forget to say that!" saying this jungkook stormed out of the room leaving a big bad wolf knowing he really said that, he really means that what he said, that he really submitted to him like a cute omega.

Tae was happy that jungkook takes him as his and wasn't complaining about the sassy mate. Tae shakes his head and started to read one of the file but  

Tae snapped his head up, seriously he was behaving like an omega back then though he was Tae's mate being human he shouldn't have this much effect on him.

That strikes tae hard like a truck,  what if jungkook is a secret wolf

How are you all?

 I know that I had to update at weekend but I'll have a really tough exam and I want to score well in it. so........

I'm actually not going to update till June it is a long period of time but seriously the exam is that important for me and it's the last year of my school so after that exam completes I'll be free like a bird ( not exactly )

Till my next update please take care of yourself, stay safe, wish me the best for my exam and its preparation, and its a little late but 

Happy New Year! may your all wishes come true, may BTS get grammy this year😎, and may taekook give us more reasons to ship them ( actually I don't really need any reason to ship them though) but still

Again stay safe, eat healthy, stay healthy, take care 

I'm crying 😭 ill miss my writing 

I've taken your much time

meet you in the summer

I promise I won't disappoint yall 

REMEMBER

I PURPLE YOU⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜