05 "𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮"

"𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮"
vià pov
"so princess, i was thinking that after Grace helps you get ready we go to lunch then what do you say to some shopping then back to my place " Alessandro spoke as ran his hand down my side holding me. "absolutely" i smiled back at him as i twisted away from his grasp gently pulling Grace with me.

Grace gave me a change of clothes and used the spray her company designed to had blonde highlights that i could just wipe off before i went home. "so do i look the same?" i asked alessandro as i walked out of the room over to him "you still look gorgeous sweetheart" his thick italian accent purs out as he brought me into a kiss "not in my office! go shoo shoo!" grace shoos us out while smacking us lightly with a magazine. The moment we were in the elevator i was gently slammed against the wall with alessandros hand protecting my back as he kissed me. Gently pulling back from the kiss i smiled at him brightly as he set me down. "I missed you last night" He spoke gently as he used his thumb to remove the red lipstick that he smeared. I repeated the action to remove the red lipstick from his own lips.
Sloping his own hand into mine as we exited the building.

After a 'eventful' car ride to one his family's restaurant we were sittting in a private part of the restaurant with pasta infront of us "how is your family so far?" he asked as he gathered a bite on his fork "they are alright i much rather be with you every night but my father seeems vary happy i'm home" i say moving my pasta away from the chicken breast on the side.
"we will be together all the time again soon Tesoro" he said taking my hand in his own " let get out here" he says pulling me from my seat with a wink before he tugs me into the car as we made our way back to his place where i spent two hours with him in our room before he drove me to work and in changed back into my clothes, removing the blonde highlights from my hair and heading home.
back to my brothers, and father, or to me it felt like going back to a house of strangers...