0.4 '𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠'

'𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠'
𝙑𝙞𝙖 𝙥𝙤𝙫
it was early in the morning when i left the pent house. Last night after dinner my father told me he would have a driver outside the building to drive me to 'work'.

As i was leaving our building and stepping outside a man ran into me, "watch it lady" he grunted. For a moment i wanted to snap at him and i suddenly rembered the small black hidden hand gun hidden under my tan trench coat. "i-i'm sorry sir" that actually sounded like how i was supposed to be acting.
He just scoffed and walked away into our building, While i was fixing my short white flowing dress.

"ma'am, i'm Marcus Black, your driver" A italian man spoke from beside me "i'm Veronica, nice to meet you" i said stepping into the black suv. After a few seconds i handed the piece of paper to him with the building address on it. Through the review mirror i saw his eyes widened. "is there somthing wrong?" i question innocently.  " does your father know where you're going?" he asked as he started the car and pulled out into the road. "yes? what is the matter" i pulls my hair to the front of my shoulders. "it's nothing just this building is owned by your family's rivals."
"family rivals" i mock a questioning tone, even though i clearly knew he meant mafia rivals
"uhh, like business rivals they've been competing for decades" he struggled for a moment trying to come up with an excuse.
I mentally smirked and decided to tease him " i thought you were gonna say somthing like they were mafia rivals" i giggled softly and watched as Marcus eyes went wide and her seemed to choke on air. "just kidding don't worry, i don't think mafias exist anymore" i sent a fake soft smile at him and he sent a nervous one back
"we're here" he said nearly jumping out of the car.

After Marcus helped me out of the car, he rushed back into the SUV and told me to call him when i was done with work. As i headed into the large building that was bustling with interns and employees. I was excited to see Alessandro i knew he was waiting in his cousin office. Gracebella Moretti, Alessandro older cousin who moved to new york to run a fashion magazine. Alessandro and his parents set everything up for her so when Alessandro called and told her about my situation she agreed to let me use this as a cover.
Opening the large black door i was embraced in a hug from Grace. "V!" she squealed as she squeezed me into a tight hug "gracie" i giggled softly, I haven't seen her sense she moved to new york nearly a year ago.
"cousin i would like to greet my fiancé now" Alessandros deep voice said from behide her.
"bambino!" i leaped from gracies brace and into his awaiting arms and kissing him deeply. It had only been one day but i'd already missed him.

I don't know how i was suppose to go a whole year like this...
***
hey guys!
make sure leave comments i love reading them

next chapter will be out sometime before friday

written on 10/19/20