0.3 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲
𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐯
After looking around the room i would call mine for the next year i changed into a pair of black leggings and a small white lace cami, with flowers. I also changed from my heeled booties to a pair of white flats with a little blue bow.

from valentine
to vià
i miss you baby girl , i have something planned for tomorrow dress casual.
I smiled at the text but quickly slipped my phone into the pocket of my leggings when i heard footsteps down the hall. grabbing the make up bag I quickly get quietly went over the desk and started to out it away in the drawers just as a knock sounded.

"come in" i spoke quietly
" dinner is ready father sent me up" Theo smiles looking at me "why are you looking at me like that?" i asked cocking my head to the side. "we missed you, god we missed you so much veronica, when mom took you away we all took it horriblely but lucas took it the worst." Theo frowns. "what happened with lucas?" i found my self frowning witch made me almost stop.
"lucas when he heard you were gone he went blank, cold he stoped smiling and when he turned 13 he began to drink and party, he's out tonight might not come home tonight" The shifted from his left leg to the right. "dinner will be here in five mintues i'll you there" theo gave me a smile before he turned on his heels  as he closed my door.

Dinner was quite for a few moments before my father spoke up "veronica, how about you tell us about italy" he smiled gently

I looked up from my box of orange chicken and chow mein before speaking "Italy was amazing i miss it but i'm happy to be home. mother left me with grandmother when i was five and only showed up every once and a while" i said while frowning "So when grandmother died, a social worker showed up and told me my mother left a note with your contact information, now i'm here" "nana owned a small vineyard near a smaller town so that's we did , we made wine and i had my horse Athena" i smiled gently at my brothers.

they didn't know it but part of the story was true , nana did own a vineyard but nana had died four years ago and i moved in with Alessandro and his family, i did have a horse named athena she was at alessandros family property.

"the city will be a big change then" my brother bash said smiling "oh yeah! veronica i'll be taking you tomorrow register at the private hug school" will smiled gently at me
"i've already graduated highschool, when i heard i'd be moving here i arranged a internship at a faishion magazine here" i smiled gently , the truth was Alessandros cousin Mara owned the magazine and he talked to her about me using that as a cover to see him while i'm here.

"really? i thought you were a junior" my father frowns "i'm supposed to be but i went to a school for the gifted and graduated last year" i brush my hair back as send a small smile at him. "i start tomorrow morning so i'll be gone before 8 am"
"well you better head of to bed children" our father dismissed us and i smiled at him leaning on top toes and pressed a kiss to his cheek "night papa"
he kisses my forehead "night princess"