"Damian, try and enjoy the trip. Why don't we just meet after dinner? In the lobby. I'll answer it all there. Come on, they're gonna start without us!" Damian frowned but followed the Parisian as she rushed toward their group. He kept his distance for the rest of the day, over hearing his peers pester Marinette about what he wanted.

Her answer put any potential rumors to rest, 'Huh? Oh, he wanted to know how long everything would take. And kept asking about traffic at this time of day and all these random factors. He won't even try to enjoy himself.' People noded, knowing Damian Wayne wasn't socially capable of much else.

The cathedral was beautiful, as was the fountain at Palace de la Concorde. The tall, tastefully sculpted statues of men and fish towered over the tourists as water flowed down in cascades . Damian had to admit it was a nice view, he'd make sure to visit it to draw sometime. Perhaps he could sneak out and revisit it after his interogat- questioning of Marinette.

The group was walking back to the cars that had been parked across the street, Damian was putting his phone away when he looked up. Someone was about to cross the street as a car drove by far quicker than one should. On reflex, Damian grabbed them by the collar of their shirt and pulled them back before they could become roadkill. Their head snapped back to him and Damian rolled his eyes as he released her collar.

"uh- thanks."

"Let's get going before it gets too late." Damian quickly ignored Marinette's thanks and walked around everyone, stoic as ever.

"You're still a pain." Damian mentioned as Marinette sat next to him in the car, she was the only one brave enough to do so.

"Apparently, I'm a pain worth saving."

"You're just lucky I have fast reflexes."

"I'm always lucky." Marinette shot back pointedly.

"That's not a good thing."

"That depends on who you ask." Damian was exasperated with the girl after speaking with her for less than a minute and now he'd have to spend only God knows how long interviewing her for Drake's stupid file.

Marinette pulled her head up from her pillow to see Alex and Maddie sound asleep, she pulled out her phone and told Damian the coast was clear. The Parisian put on some sandals and slid a large, grey, knit sweater over her usual white and pink polka dotted camisole and pink sweatpants before silently slipping out of the room, phone and key in hand. Tiki was hidden in the cozy grey of Marinette's buttoned pocket. Damian was already waiting in front of the elevator.

"Let's get this over with already, hopefully this is the last batch of questions."

"If not, we go on strike." Marinette mumbled out, rubbing her tired eyes. The change in time did her in despite her training with the bats. The elevator arrived and they walked in, Damian already started asking questions.

"What would you say her strengths are?"

"Her smarts, she's also really agile."

"Weaknesses?"

"Uh, I don't know a lot about fighting but maybe that she depends a lot on elaborate plans to out maneuver and confuse people? She always beat akumas with her lucky charm and the things she had laying around but never with direct fighting." Damian nodded. The elevator stopped in the lobby, there was nobody there. Marinette curled up on a chair, Damian stood nearby. The questions continued, she had no idea where they got all the questions. She didn't even know the answers to some as Ladybug.

"These jewels are called miraculous?" Marinette nodded, yawning as she rested her head against the knees tucked against her chest, her head facing Damian.